Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,247 members, 7,884,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:12 AM

I Didn’t Prophecy Doom On President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Didn’t Prophecy Doom On President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka (175 Views)

There Is Agitation In Military, Police – Fr Mbaka Reveals Solution To Banditry / I Was Lucky I Didn’t Know A Snake Was Above My Head / Nigerians React As Imam Of Peace Heaps Insults On President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Prophecy Doom On President Buhari – Fr. Mbaka by Brookinfo(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2019
The General Overseer of Adoration Ministry, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has proven to be false a viral social media report that he prophesied doom in Aso Rock on October 1.

In a statement made available to newsmen, Fr. Mbaka, disclosed that it is the handiwork of his enemies.

Recall that the story entitled Mbaka releases dangerous prophesy, says God is angry with Buhari, was published on Friday, August 9.

Please, fellow children of God, help me to tell the world that I, Rev Fr Mbaka Ejike Camillus, never prophesied anything about October 1.

“That is not from me. I have not told anyone at any time or place that I will resign from priesthood by October 1. That report is the handiwork of my demonic enemies.

“I don’t hold Adoration Ministry on Thursdays, as the story claims and I never at any time told anyone that heavy rain will fall upon Aso Rock and that God is angry with President Muhammadu Buhari.

“The spreading media report is a wicked character assassination from the accursed demonic agents of darkness. I never prophesied anything about October I or against Mr. President. Why are people attracting curses and God’s vengeance upon themselves?”

https://brookinfo.com/fr-mbaka-clears-air-on-doom-prophecy-on-buhari/

(1) (Reply)

Only Way Out For Igbo Leaders - IPOB / Man, 25 Arrested On Suspicion Of Murdering Hull University Student Libby Squire / FG To Inject N600bn In Electricity Market — TCN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.