Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

The Untold Health Benefit Of Having Sex. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Untold Health Benefit Of Having Sex. (585 Views)

Collins Umoh: Ex-Corrections Officer Convicted Of Having Sex With Female Inmates / Lagos Girls Accused Of Having Sex With German Shepherd For ₦1.5 Million / Kenya Sales Girl Accused Of Having Sex In The Toilet Dies After Fight (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untold Health Benefit Of Having Sex. by 9jaStarMedia: 9:16am On Aug 13, 2019
THE UNTOLD HEALTH BENEFIT OF HAVING SEX.

Sex is beyond the urge or the feelings you normally have that makes you to approach your lover then request to enjoy it with him or her.
So many don't know anything about sex order than inserting penis inside the vagina of a woman. Sex is more than that.

Before you engage in sex with your woman.
You should first call her body to action, make her vagina and her entire body beg you to have sex with her.
Start by playing with her clitoris, don't just insert your fingers to start fingering her immediately.
Playing with her clitoris will make her body to arouse and be ready for the enjoyment.
While playing with her clitoris you can now gradually start fingering her.
While still doing these, you can as well be sucking her nipples. The nipples is one of the major place in the body of a woman that can make her to wet. (to be ready to have sex with you)
While she is dripping her vagina fluid, you can gradually insert your penis to take her to cloud nine.

So many people have asked several times, what actually do we gain when we have sex with our partner.

The 3 main benefits of sex you must know.
1) SEX HELPS IN BOASTING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
The more you have sex, the more your body fights against some major types of ailment, this simply means that you will hardly fall sick.
Research has it that those that have sex at least 4 times in a week is usually healthier than those that doesn't have sex or may be ones in a week.
Sex boast your body abilities to have protective antibodies against the bacteria, viruses and other germs.
Is true that not only sex that does these things. Eating rights, exercising, good sleep and vaccinations all helps too but regular sex does that greater than we could imagine.
The benefits of sex is not what you should miss out.

2) SEX CAN IMPROVE YOUR SLEEP.
Do you know that sex induce sleep?
This is because orgasm simulates the release of a hormone called Prolactin.
Prolactin is a natural sleep aide. It promotes the feelings of relaxation and sleepiness.
That is why you sleep off easily most times after having sex with your partner or you felt you needs to relax yourself.
For someone that has amnesia or sleeping issues, having regular sex, mostly when you enjoyed orgasm helps in dealing with it and you will feel good.

3) SEX MAKES YOU LOOK YOUNGER.
I know you may disagree with me that is not actually true.
Regular sex makes someone to look younger.
Is not that if you are 50/60 years for instance that regular sex will make you to look like someone that is 18 years of age, No! What this means is that you will look fresher and younger in the eyes that people will not believe your real age when you tell them. You may be 5/6 years younger than you real age but people will hardly believe it because of the way your body will be shining.
Forget about surgery and creams that we use today to make our body look beautiful, smooth and young or the anti-aging activities that makes your body beautiful.
Sex is most powerful way you can keep your body naturally beautiful, shining and young.
Regular sex stimulate the release of estrogen and testosterone.
These are hormone that keeps the body beautiful, lustrous and young.
Have sex with your partner at least 4 to 5 times a week, you will age slowly and be different than someone that doesn't have regular sex.
You may disagree with me but you will agree with me after trying regular sex with your partner, then compareyour beauty and your look.

These three health benefits of sex is enough proof that sex is important to our health and our look.
Sex is not just when you insert penis inside vagina, the benefits is more than that.

https://www.9jastarmedia.com/2019/08/the-untold-health-benefit-of-having-sex.html

Re: The Untold Health Benefit Of Having Sex. by Hoodbilonia: 9:37am On Aug 13, 2019
I dont do all dat
Wen most of em stink
Her boobs get aroused
Nipples stand
Pekus gettin wet
My mr biggs is az hard az fuc k
Once i go straight into her belly
Therez no shit bich can tellme
Re: The Untold Health Benefit Of Having Sex. by ebije2(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okay. Operation sex dance grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Hotel Serial Killer Identified / Police Arrests Boys For Buying Expensive Phones In Warri, Tag Them Yahoo Boys / Popular Nigerian Pastor Accused Of Sexually Abusing Children In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.