Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,848 members, 7,948,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

Girls Will Choose Prick Over God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Will Choose Prick Over God (1611 Views)

Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / I Will Choose My Man Over My Family Because Cum Is Thicker Than Blood- Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by IamPlato(m): 10:24am On Aug 13, 2019
I Was At A Vigil yesterday where A fine Lady left Church To Go Fvck a Prick...

I Was Sitting Outside after Playing Drums For Two Of My Guys Who Were Guest Ministers... Was Just De Relaxin My Head On The Wall When This Dude Came Around The Church Roamin like A Lion then Called Her Number And She Came Out to Meet Him, she Was Dancing Outside As Somebody Was Singing and From Her Dancing She Will Be Good at Riding A Prick.

She Was Dancing Some Distance From Me; I Wanted To Call Her Close But I Wanted To watch What They Were Going To Do.

Ladies And Gents, it Was 2:30am, she Noticed I Had Eyes On Her Waist And She Continued dancing But Not Long He Said Something To Her she Went In And Carried her Back Then Came Out and Followed Him while They Held Hands.

She Even Had The Guts to Continually Say Amen To A Prayer As She Walked away, when The Went Far I Noticed The Guy Put His hand On Her Waist... I Then Knew Somebody Was Getting Fvcked tonight.

A Girl Can Choose Prick Over Our Heavenly Father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by IamPlato(m): 10:29am On Aug 13, 2019
Ubunja must Hear This

XhosaNostra, Biglittlelois, Funmisticqueen, husbandsnatcha, analqueenluci, amatarasha. Come See What A Sister Did To God
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2019
IamPlato:
Ubunja must Hear This

XhosaNostra, Biglittlelois, Funmisticqueen, husbandsnatcha, analqueenluci, amatarasha. Come See What A Sister Did To God

No comment
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:34am On Aug 13, 2019
every prick is like a god, worths being worshipped.
or, don't u know that every prick comes with their own crown (dick cap), bro?

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by delishpot: 10:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Says the person who prolly hasindescriminate sex from Monday through Sunday morning. You think you are better than her because she did hers during night vigil while you do yours on regular days?

1 Like

Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:10am On Aug 13, 2019
Op you should know by now that not everyone in the church today is genuinely born again. Not everyone dancing, worshiping, praying and saying Amen to prayers in the church is a genuine child of God. Don't get carried away with those things. Remember not everyone that calls the Lord knows the Lord. As a Christian instead of monitoring who is going out for a sex in church or not, why don't you channel that energy to pray for the genuine salvation of their soul. Let them genuinely encounter Christ Jesus. Read my signature.

The prayer door won't open if you don't prepare yourself for what you are praying for and allow your actions to mirror what you are seeking. It's time to open the door to what God has in store for you. Send the word of God on an assignment NOW!
Good morning FAM and happy Sallah break to you all once again.

*Shile*

2 Likes

Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by IamPlato(m): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
funmisticqueen:
No comment
ifa Slap you. Did I Call You To Come And Be Silent?
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by IamPlato(m): 12:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
delishpot:
Says the person who prolly hasindescriminate sex from Monday through Sunday morning. You think you are better than her because she did hers during night vigil while you do yours on regular days?
What Are You Saying I Am An Untouched Virgin... I Choose To Remain So For My Future Wife
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by IamPlato(m): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
Riyagoddess don Preach To Me...

You Dont Know A Thing About Jesus...

We All Fvck and Shouldnt Be Hypocritical about It. Are You A Virgin

1 Like

Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by annolomy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
why abusing the lady did she say any thing wrong to u,she only comment on someones post, is it ur business,stupid human being,focus on ur life stop abusing others with out a reason ,that is my advice for u,MR IAMPLATO
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by MJBOLT: 1:37pm On Aug 13, 2019
we all know prick exists,i cant say the same for god.

Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by delishpot: 6:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
IamPlato:
What Are You Saying I Am An Untouched Virgin... I Choose To Remain So For My Future Wife

Naim you dey eye her waist from far? Decide say she good at riding prick, Wanted to call her close cos of your sexual fantasy etc? What did your bible say about having sexual thoughts for a woman he isn't married to or looking at a woman lustfully?
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by IamPlato(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
delishpot:

Naim you dey eye her waist from far? Decide say she good at riding prick, Wanted to call her close cos of your sexual fantasy etc? What did your bible say about having sexual thoughts for a woman he isn't married to or looking at a woman lustfully?
uncle forget that thing
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by frozen70(f): 2:35am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
I Was At A Vigil yesterday where A fine Lady left Church To Go Fvck a Prick...

I Was Sitting Outside after Playing Drums For Two Of My Guys Who Were Guest Ministers... Was Just De Relaxin My Head On The Wall When This Dude Came Around The Church Roamin like A Lion then Called Her Number And She Came Out to Meet Him, she Was Dancing Outside As Somebody Was Singing and From Her Dancing She Will Be Good at Riding A Prick.

She Was Dancing Some Distance From Me; I Wanted To Call Her Close But I Wanted To watch What They Were Going To Do.

Ladies And Gents, it Was 2:30am, she Noticed I Had Eyes On Her Waist And She Continued dancing But Not Long He Said Something To Her she Went In And Carried her Back Then Came Out and Followed Him while They Held Hands.

She Even Had The Guts to Continually Say Amen To A Prayer As She Walked away, when The Went Far I Noticed The Guy Put His hand On Her Waist... I Then Knew Somebody Was Getting Fvcked tonight.

A Girl Can Choose Prick Over Our Heavenly Father

Some one went to church to praise God and another person came and decive hers to follow him because they have already agreed to the arrangement.

Why not fault the guy rather than your question ❓
Re: Girls Will Choose Prick Over God by delishpot: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2019
IamPlato:
uncle forget that thing

Then forget what the girl did too. If you can forget one sin, why then hold another person's sin to ransome?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija!!! Mercy Seen Wearing Her Pant After Exposing Her Puna / STORY: LUCIFER’S BRIDE … (18+) / Meeting The Right Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.