Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:10 AM

BBN 2019: UK Police To Sack Khafi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN 2019: UK Police To Sack Khafi (247 Views)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / BBNaija: Khafi Reacts To "Sack" Rumors "Met Police Expecting Me Back At Work" / My Dad Sent 50 Police To Arrest Me And My Promoters During My 1st Show - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBN 2019: UK Police To Sack Khafi by Marketseller: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2019
Her request to appear on the show was kicked out of the window but she joined the show anyway.

Could this be a PR to get more viewers or voters for Khafi?

UK police has threatened to sack Big 2019 Brother Naija housemate, Khafi Kareem from duty. Khafi who is a Metropolitan Police officer and once stood alongside Met Commissioner Cressida Dick to promote female and black recruitment, was told not to take part in Nigeria’s Big Brother.

According to The Sun, Scotland Yard said it had not granted her request to appear on the show and that an internal investigation would be carried out.

One of her colleague said, “She’s a serving British police officer — it’s outrageous. She asked permission to go on the show but, when her request was refused, she went anyway.

“Her out-of-office email reply blatantly says that she is away from work, yet no one does anything” the colleague added.

Other officers working with her are furious that she can just disobey orders then swan off to Africa and tarnish the reputation of the force.

Whereas, the 29-year-old had already been granted unpaid leave and joined the show, where she has romped three times with a 31 year businessman Ekpata Gedoni.

A spokesman said: “The Met does not support the officer’s appearance nor does she represent the Met whilst appearing on the show.”

The force added that any officer found to have breached police standards of professional behaviour could face misconduct proceedings...https://tarajmediahub.com/bbn-2019-uk-police-to-sack-khafi

(1) (Reply)

African Models Storms London For The Africa Fashion Week / Bobrisky Breaks Silence After Police Sealed Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Former Zamfara Lawmaker Who Decamped To PDP Returns To APC Weeping Profusely (ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.