Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,958 members, 7,949,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:26 AM

Khafi Under Fire In The UK For Sex In Bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khafi Under Fire In The UK For Sex In Bbnaija (322 Views)

Tacha Ships Her Benz To The UK For Use / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) / Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Khafi Under Fire In The UK For Sex In Bbnaija by kessdivine4all: 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Breaking News!!! BBNaija Housemate Khafi Shamed On The Front Page Of British Newspaper The UK Sun For Having Sex With Gedoni In The Big Brother House!!! Prior to entering The BBNaija House Khafi was A Police Officer In The UK and her salary is Currently £30k (N13.2Million A Year) And according to the Scotland yard Khafi Disobeyed direct orders as her Senior Police Officers declined her request to Go for Big Brother Naija, Nonetheless she still did what was on her mind. All her bosses her currently very Angry at her and They Are Now Set To Sack her once she comes out of the Big Brother House for Repeteadly having sex on National TV thereby Bringing shame and Tanishing the Image of The Prestigious British Police Force!!!

This is so ��� �..

(1) (Reply)

Dj Kaywise Now A Landlord!, Shows Off New House(photos,video) / I Been Dey Try Gbe Body But The Stupid Body No Gree Gbe” – Don Jazzy Twerks / Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.