Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,621 members, 7,951,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:44 PM

Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura (1064 Views)

Picture Of Governors Sanwo-Olu And Alex Otti At Davido's Wedding / Pictures Of Segun Sowunmi Paying Sallah Homage To Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / President Buhari Receives His Classmates On Sallah Homage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by stephenduru: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
Governors Muhammad Badaru Abubakar,El-rufai,Obaseki,Fayemi and others visited President Muhammadu Buhari in his home town Daura.

President Muhammad Buhari who has been in Daura since the beginning of Sallah celebration welcomed and thanked the governors for coming.The overnors were in Daura to pay homage to the president.

See more photos below

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/photos-from-sallah-homage-of-governors.html

Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by stephenduru: 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2019

Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by stephenduru: 7:00pm On Aug 13, 2019

Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by Babzrockman: 7:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Omo see flexing... Baba has forgotten the talakaw o
Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by Amuocha: 7:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
Those are imported flowers on the table undecided
Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by Mystiquefia: 7:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
Is that not omo-agege I'm seeing or my eyes are deceiving me? Even sanwo olu ....
Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by spirul77: 7:20pm On Aug 13, 2019
the can minerals on table tho, I Mean Wetin these old men dey use mineral do? how about non alcoholic wine?
Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by jo2222(m): 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
condition hit everyone from both side,side the drink for the table, I just cannot can again
Re: Photos From Sallah Homage Of Governors To Buhari In Daura by Mynd44: 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2019

(1)

Bayelsa Election: Thunder Strikes Down Sen. Douye Diri’s Campaign Banner / The Black Race / Kanu's Bombshell; Olunloyo, Kyari's Body Wasn't Buried; Odumeje I Saw Davido Hol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.