Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,302 members, 7,974,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:08 PM

DJ Arafat’s Biography- What You Need To Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Arafat’s Biography- What You Need To Know (661 Views)

How DJ Arafat Died In Accident (CCTV Video) / Prophetess Bénie Marthe Predicted DJ Arafat's Death In 2018 / DJ Arafat Is Dead - Davido Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Arafat’s Biography- What You Need To Know by omgvoices: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2019
The death of Ivorian musician DJ Arafat is still a shock to a lot of music lovers world-wide.

A lot of people who doesn’t know him want to know why he’s so popular that top celebrities are paying him tribute?

Even people who know him still want to know more about him.
It is at the back of this that omgvoices.com through the kind courtesy of celebritiesbuzz.com.gh we have unearthed detailed information about the unbeatable singer, DJ Arafat.

DJ Arafat real name

His real name is Ange Didier Houon. He has some other nicknames by which most of his associates call him. That name is “Yorobo”. It is one of his popular nicknames that he mentions it in most of his songs.

How did DJ Arafat die?

Arafat was involved in a motorbike accident on Sunday, August 11 2019.
Footage shared on social media has left his fans furious, claiming emergency services were slow to respond.

The megastar was with a group of friends in Abidjan, Ivory Coast when he crashed into an oncoming car. You can watch the CCTV footage here. He was rushed to a local hospital for treatment, but died from his injuries on August 12.

DJ Arafat Mother

https://omgvoices.com/dj-arafats-biography-what-you-need-to-know/

The name of DJ Arafat’s mother is Tina Spencer aka Tina Glamour. She was also a musician. She was very popular in the 90s for her pungent lyrics and obscene dances which was widely criticised

DJ Arafat Father.
His father’s name is Houon Pierre. He’s late. But he was also an artiste.
You can see clearly that music runs in the family.

DJ Arafat wife

The musician’s love life is not well known in the media. However, his love for one lady known as Lady Kee aka Carmen Sama is paramount. Lady Kee is the mother of his children. And they always display their affection on Instagram.
After his death, his wife was seen crying totally dejected.

DJ Arafat Children
The name of his four known children are Mael Houon, Ezekiel Houon, Lachoina Houon, Owen Houon.

DJ Arafat cars.

He simply doesn’t have love for cars even though he has quite a number of them. He owns luxurious BMWs, Benz among other vehicles.

What DJ Arafat loves from his youthful days is motor-bike. So greater part of his money is used in buying more and more efficient and powerful motorbikes.

Just as the popular adage goes, those who live by the sword, dies by the sword. So it’s rather unfortunate Arafat lived by motorbikes and died by a motorbike.
It was through a motorbike accident that his best friend Jonathan died and this inspire the release of one of his biggest songs in his career, “Jonathan”.

DJ Arafat awards

He’s the top leading musician for over 2 decades. No wonder Dede Ayew said “he’s the best of his generation”. His works made him to win countless awards.

He won Best West African Video and Best African Performance at WatsUp TV Africa Music Video Awards 2016.

He also won MTV Africa Music Award for Best Francophone. He got nominations at AFRIMA awards amidst other renowned awards schemes.

Arafat was named best artist of the year at the Coupé-Decalé Awards in 2016 and 2017.

DJ Arafat Date of Birth
He was born on January 26, 1986 at Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.

DJ Arafat Date of Death
He died on August 12, 2019, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire (He was 33 years).

DJ Arafat songs

He’s one of the Ivorian musician of his generation with most hit songs. Some of his popular songs are “Moto Moto”, “Ventripotent“, “ Ma Cherie Coco“, “Dosabado“, “Naughty featuring Davido”, “Touchin Body” and “Jonathan“.
In total, Arafat released 11 albums in his career, with his first released in 2000.

Source: www.omgvoices.com

Re: DJ Arafat’s Biography- What You Need To Know by drips8(m): 10:56am On Aug 14, 2019
This guy has just been trending for the wrong reasons

R.I.P to him
Re: DJ Arafat’s Biography- What You Need To Know by donbachi(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Abeg just allow dis guy soul to rest in peace first...u hear?abeg no vex.
Re: DJ Arafat’s Biography- What You Need To Know by mvik57: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
That's why I never rode any motorbikes only ATV . It's a save and great way for traveling especially with atv storage box https://tsstbox.com/ . I just don't get how people ride such things that's so dangerous . Do you have any bad experience connected with bikes? I really want to know about it to prevent my teenage kids from riding it.

(1) (Reply)

''I Wish I Could Be Both Parents To My Daughter'' - Davido's First Babymama Says / Nigerians React As Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram / Interior Designer Removes Items From The Venue Of Bobrisky's Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.