Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:11 AM

Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? (4920 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Do This When They Visit You? / Why Do Ladies Always Block Me After Seeing Me On Video Call? / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by luvyaself95(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja:
It's a trap.
zaddy for the girls...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's frightening. That's why I think the ladies who leave stuff behind on purpose are daredevils lol.
Maybe it's because guys are almost never suspected of things like that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Yeah of course, but no guy is going to tell you that other women come over when you're not around. I don't believe many guys (who aren't Zulu) use muti lol.
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Ever been to a sangoma? grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:45am On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Btw, I remember this other guy from Nongoma that used to hit on another cousin of mine. She was not interested & told him off a couple of times. She said he wasn't her type blah, blah, blah. It took only one weekend away to KZN & when he came back she was singing a different tune lol. All of a sudden they were "in love" & planning to get married grin Unfortunately, he passed away before any arrangements were made for them to get married. My family believed he'd done something to her. A strong tin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ever been to a sangoma? grin
No baby,I'm from a family of strong believers of the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 11:03am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Btw, I remember this other guy from Nongoma that used to hit on another cousin of mine. She was not interested & told him off a couple of times. She said he wasn't her type blah, blah, blah. It took only one weekend away to KZN & when he came back she was singing a different tune lol. All of a sudden they were "in love" & planning to get married grin Unfortunately, he passed away before any arrangements were made for them to get married. My family believed he'd done something to her. A strong tin cheesy
LMAO I can't believe that some people would go to such lengths just to keep another person no matter how madly in love they think they are.

RIP to the dead anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
LMAO I can't believe that some people would go to such lengths just to keep another person no matter how madly in love they think they are.

RIP to the dead anyhow

Are you close to any guy from that region? They don't play lol. They will loya you grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by Pascopele: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No the dick was sweet

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2019
Pascopele:
No the dick was sweet

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by zolapower: 11:47am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
To mark their territory & sometimes it's genuine forgetfulness. You have done something hypnotic & intoxicating to her the night before, now she can't think straight tongue It's complimentary to you whichever way you look at it.
Hmm like seriously..........this is coming from the queen her self ,ladies with a vast experience in relationship. Reason why I won't give up on marrying u ;
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:50am On Aug 15, 2019
zolapower:

Hmm like seriously..........this is coming from the queen her self ,ladies with a vast experience in relationship. Reason why I won't give up on marrying u ;

Lol, bring your people to my people already tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Are you close to any guy from that region? They don't play lol. They will loya you grin
No,I do have Zulu friends tho,just not from KZN.The ones I know don't seem to practice any of that stuff.Haha is the muti strong pass de one from Harare na?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
No,I don have Zulu friends tho,just not from KZN.The ones I know don't seem to practice any of that stuff.Haha is the muti strong pass de one from Harare na?

My sister's guy is from there, so I know them very well. They're always either getting incisions made by their nyanga, bathing with herbs or doing some other suspicious, witchy activity grin They believe so much in that kind of stuff, hence I don't trust that they don't seek a helping hand when it comes to their relationships.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by zolapower: 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, bring your people to my people already tongue
My love no big deal ,just be rest assured that d deal is done already . Just sey yes yo my proposition and I'm at your back yard . But I love bbw with butt shocked are you game ?
Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My sister's guy is from there, so I know them very well. They're always either getting incisions made by their nyanga, bathing with herbs or doing some other suspicious, witchy activity grin They believe so much in that kind of stuff, hence I don't trust that they don't seek a helping hand when it comes to their relationships.
Yah neh grin .The reason I made the Harare reference is because I have heard some weird stuff about them.Apparently,the reason why those guys walk around stinking the earth with their special aroma is because they don't wanna wash away the muti they be smearing on their bodies.it is believed it helps them with everything they do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yah neh grin .The reason I made the Harare reference is because I have heard some weird stuff about them.Apparently,the reason why those guys walk around stinking the earth with their special aroma is because they don't wanna wash away the muti they be smearing on their bodies.it is believed it helps them with everything they do.

LMFAOOO, really? You may be onto something, yazi.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAOOO, really? You may be onto something, yazi.
..just something I heard

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
..just something I heard

Kwaaaaa. It sounds & looks just like a fact grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Kwaaaaa. It sounds & looks just like a fact grin
I believe it cheesy realise how those guys can work a very hard labour from sun up to sun down with no breaks in between? may the good Good Lord have mercy on the punanis they fùck everyday cool undecided cheesy shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I believe it cheesy realise how those guys can work a very hard labour from sun up to sun down with no breaks in between? may the good Good Lord have mercy on the punanis they fùck everyday cool undecided cheesy shocked

They do have that beastly quality about them lol. I suspect they transform into something hot-blooded behind closed doors, after all, their women are almost always preggers. I told you I got a friend carrying on a 4-year, clandestine affair with a guy from there. They're both married, btw.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by JaceBlaze: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They do have that beastly quality about them lol. I suspect they transform into something hot-blooded behind closed doors, after all, their women are almost always preggers. [b]I told you I got a friend carrying on a 4-year, clandestine affair with a guy from there. They're both married, btw.
I think they can use their muti to make duplicates of themselves like Majin Buu used to do in Dragoballz.How can a man dig a concrete pavement the whole and still be able to sex a woman? shocked non of it sounds natural if you ask me lol.Yeah I think I remember that.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Always Forget Their Items At A Man's House When They Visit ? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I think they can use their muti to make duplicates of themselves like Majin Buu used to do in Dragoballz.How can a man dig a concrete pavement the whole and still be able to sex a woman? shocked non of it sounds natural if you ask me lol.Yeah I think I remember that.

LMAO. Unnatural strength.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Only Isolate With One Celebrity. Who Are You Picking? / My First Time … (18+) / Nigerian Girls Will Not Cease To Amaze Us See What They Are Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.