Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,284 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Video: “marry Me Or I Die”-lady Threatens Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: “marry Me Or I Die”-lady Threatens Boyfriend (206 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: “marry Me Or I Die”-lady Threatens Boyfriend by omgvoices: 12:03pm On Aug 14, 2019
As to what might have triggered this, a video circulating on social media is about a young lady threatening suicide if his boyfriend doesn’t marry her.

She is seen wailing and very close to the roadside too hence intending to carry out her threat if the guy doesn’t accept her. She is seen been consoled by one guy who tries his best to lift her up but it appears the lady seems adamant.

Check out the video: https://omgvoices.com/video-marry-me-or-i-die-lady-threatens-boyfriend/

(1) (Reply)

A Dropshipper Is Urgently Needed / Herm_jay Accessories / Attention Nairalanders! I Will Address You The Way You Address Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.