Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,433 members, 7,917,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos (4512 Views)

Why IGP Abba Was Fired By President Jonathan / Meet Solomon Aranse, Police Inspector General (Acting) / Anambra Ordered Arrest and Deportation Of Child beggars in 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by JUO(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2010
greed
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by tunnytox(m): 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2010
seyilabi:

[size=8pt]The moment my best friend or close family relation becomes a policeman they automatically becomes GREATEST ENEMY sad.

same with me every policeman is a potential enemy, watch out!
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by mkpuluma(f): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2010
too bad !

what of d sister, whats her stand on the whole issue?
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by oluite(f): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2010
This kind story has now become common occurence.Nigerians especially those abroad had better monitor thier business matters themselves!Trust,honesty and intergrity is like gold now in Nigeria.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
It's not down to the fact that the ungrateful in-law is a policeman. Too many people are betrayers and back-stabbers. . .be they policemen or supposed men of God. But this story is really pathetic, and it shows why some of us prefer to harden our hearts and refuse to offer meaningful help to wolves in sheep's clothing that claim to be one's relatives. It seems helping someone (offering them accommodation, loan, or financial life-line for instance) is the fastest way to become their enemy because sooner or later they begin to secretly resent you and harbour deep-seated malice in their heart against you for no good reason. For most people, gratitude is a big burden, while ingratitude comes very naturally. The world is really a very terrible place.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by asamuel: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2010
Shop for all your books, DVDs, Electronics, games, computers, cameras, toys, etc at www.kalahari.com.ng.

Don't miss out!!!!!!
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by james1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
So pathetic!the complainant is lucky to be alive,he must be a fine gentleman to trust like that.imagine the love he had for them.what a shame!the evil in-law was not able to perfect his plan.
His sister's conivance against a loving brother who lifted them from poverty is horrific!
this is not to say that Nigerian's here are all like that.I for one believe that one should ensure people earn their trust.don't just trust people when they have not done anything to merit it.it work's and will save one from heartache's.
There are many NLer's abroad who have completed many project's here with the help of family and friend's here,they said it themselve's at property section. I have learnt that it is not all person's seemingly needing help that should get it;not all deserve it!helping people with a mindset like your's is best.if not anything you know they will help other's.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by xammy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2010
money.com
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by anointedf(m): 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
That is the picture of a heart that is devoid of the fear of God, loaded with the love of money. The is ready to do anything to make money and cover his tracks. His problem is not poverty. Thank God that he did not succeed in using his "corrupt" colleagues to silence his in-law.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by rukatech: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
Now folks, is it wrong to help a brother?

When this guy saw his in law in a pitiable condition, if he had left without helping, toughs would have wagged

And how about the sister, has money so gotten into her head that she forgot to warn or caution the husband?

That is life for you.

Whom do we trust, family member or outsider?

Whoever can tell me do so because I am about entrusting my business into the hands of my younger sister who is married to a graduate that has been struggling for a job with no success.

Or is it the police in that guy that  that made him do what he did?

I am truly confused.

I regretted reading this posting because I have just been unpleasantly reminded of similar incident that happened to me three (3) times 
in the hands of the so-called (1) friends, (2)brother/nephew, and (3) in-laws – in that order. I have learned my lesson and
nothing would make me repeat the mistake.  Based on my personal experience, less than 10%  are honest  on financial matters. 
If you can afford it, there is nothing wrong helping whoever you want to help.  But NEVER attempt becoming an
absentee business owner or a partner in Nigeria – you must be present physically.  Forget all the temptations as to the promise to
earn 200% return on your investment. This could translate to 100% loss of your real investment  +  100% loss of good relationships. 
If you really want to help someone, simply provide the capital to him/her purely as a gift.  In that case, you would probably be rewarded with “thank you”.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Digriz(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2010
ralphaello:

na whaoooo, what goes around comes around# after accumulating wealth from a wrong way, he now wants to use the money to better his life, na lie e must back fire, there is God. ask him how he got all this money? this are dudes who sell drugs in the steet of hamburg nd distroy innocent lifes nd our 9ja image with their greed. i ve heard many stories like this b4, atlast the money vanishes one way or the other. I AM A NIGERIAN AND ALSO A GERMAN CITIZEN TOO. advise him to commit sucide. sad
you are notin bt a devil incarnate and cannot be better than the policeman.i hv brothers in germany and sweden and they are all doing legitimate business mostly importation of vehicles and machines. May be ur friends(birds of the feather) are into such and nt majority of nigerians dude.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by misterh(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2010
That is so callous.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Babosa: 3:47am On Oct 22, 2010
Why was the german/nigerian national thrown into the cell on the petition of the in-law police inspector before the case was investigated. Useless Nigeria Police. They act first ands think later to the detriment of peoples rights and liberty.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Ajike: 9:16am On Oct 22, 2010
una people bad ooooo
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by HamidO1(m): 9:32am On Oct 22, 2010
Naija policemen are always ready to show themselves, family or no family the mentality of an average policeman in Naija is that of a fraud star.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 11:05am On Oct 22, 2010
Common in the Southern Nigerian.

But more common in South-East.

Southern Nigeria includes the south-west,South-south and south-east.

Truth does not need to beg for sympathy.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by gamesb: 11:26am On Oct 22, 2010
the way i understand it is that the sister hates her brother , if not she will not permit her husband to treat him like that, no matter the love for her husband. afterall blood if ticker than water.
y i say so is that that her foolish police husband can one day divoice her & marry another woman with her brother's ill getton wealth, but her brother's relation with her last from generation - generation.
so every body in the house learn from it.
ur brother is ur brother , & , ur sister is ur sister,
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 22, 2010
ud4u:

Totally callous statement. Ofcourse it occurs more in the south and south-east. How many Northerners have been to Germany?
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by fesse(f): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
[size=8pt]The moment my best friend or close family relation becomes a policeman they automatically becomes GREATEST ENEMY .

Boy, you are not alone on that aspect
EVERY POLICE is an enemy.

GBAM angry angry angry
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by kenosky: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2010
Olaolufred:

Common in the Southern Nigerian.

But more common in South-East.

Southern Nigeria includes the south-west,South-south and south-east.

Truth does not need to beg for sympathy.

[size=14pt]A blatant display of Ignorance! sha, didnt someone say Ignorance was Bliss? I guess they were referring to YOU!:[/size]

bermuda1:

Totally callous statement. Ofcourse it occurs more in the south and south-east. How many Northerners have been to Germany?

[size=14pt]Bermuda, just bone the MUGU! I'm sure he's one of those who would act like the Inspector in this story![/size]
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by mi2010: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
@ralphaello, u are very stupid. how can u justify this innocent man in this manner? does it mean that every successful man in europe is into drugs? guy success comes from God, God has so many ways to bless people. so plz shut up that ur dirty mouth because im so much disapointed that after reading this guy predicament and u have the gurt to say that this poster sales drugs on the street of germany. ur type are enemies of progress. i am in europe and i have seen so many guys that make it in europe without engaging in drug or illicit business. slowpoke
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Ikeobinna(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2010
shocked
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by eherbal(m): 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2010
ungrateful bastard angry
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by emekaj41: 6:25am On Oct 23, 2010
cryWhat a sad story to the young guy, at least he shud be happy he got released,if the uncle had his way,d guy fo be dead man now,
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by Olaolufred(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2010
My Question to Kenosky is whether it is common in the North or South.

What you call me doesn't matter.

What matters is the truth.

If there are 8,000 Hausas in uk.

And there are 80,000 SW,SS,SE indigine in same country,(20k, 40k and 20k respectively).

It is notewothy that b4 an Hausa would do such,

50-100 from the south must have engaged in same.

I really do not owe an apology for it. Whatever worse than mugu, call it.
Re: Why Igp Ordered Arrest Of Police Inspector In Lagos by kenosky: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2010
Olaolufred:

My Question to Kenosky is whether it is common in the North or South.

What you call me doesn't matter.

What matters is the truth.

If there are 8,000 Hausas in uk.

And there are 80,000 SW,SS,SE indigine in same country,(20k, 40k and 20k respectively).

It is notewothy that b4 an Hausa would do such,

50-100 from the south must have engaged in same.

I really do not owe an apology for it. Whatever worse than mugu, call it.

[size=14pt]
@Olufredwateva! Peeps like you are the reason why we havent made much progress in 50yrs of Independence. What feeds your conviction that the South is more populous than Northern Nigeria? What supports your allegation that such is more common in the South? Address the issue at hand- better still, support your allegations with fact. I'm a de-tribalized Nigeria- Nay! I'm the most tribalized Nigerian- wanna know why? I'm a Nigerian first- before any other thing. If you dont have any better contribution than trying to state where betrayal and deceit of this nature is more common- why not just STFU? Afterall- it is often said that 'Silence is Golden'
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

(video) Boko Haram Leader, Declares War On Jonathan And Nigerian / Atiku Calls For Stiffer Anti-corruption Laws / Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.