Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,427 members, 7,932,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:13 AM

Justin Bieber, Migos And More Will Be On Davido’s Forthcoming Album (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Bieber, Migos And More Will Be On Davido’s Forthcoming Album (video) (302 Views)

Davido Reveals Why He Didn't Pay Tribute To Ifeanyi In His New Album(video) / Davido: How I Got Nas To Record A Verse On My Album (video) / Kemi Olunloyo On "Davido, Don Jazzy, Alexx, Odunlade, Who Will You Save?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Bieber, Migos And More Will Be On Davido’s Forthcoming Album (video) by Candytvng: 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2019
Davido says Justin Bieber, Migos and more will be on his forthcoming album

As the wait continues for the still unnamed album, the singer appeared on Icebox, another major American showon July 15, 2019.

The Nigerian singer Davido has revealed some of the A-list American artistes who will be on his forthcoming album.

In a video sighted on social media, the DMW boss was speaking to a jewellery dealer at Icebox where he spent over $120,000 on expensive accessories.

He made mention the musicians he had recruited for the new album ,musicians like Justin Bieber, Gunna, Lil Baby and the Migos.

He says,

“Everbody waiting for the album, we got so much guest artists on the album. Quavo, the whole Migos on the album,(Lil) Baby on the album, Gunna… By the Grace of God, Imma have Justin Bieber on that too.”

He also told Zahir of Icebox that he would release a video in two weeks.

Davido has been updating his fans with details from the creative process with either pictures of studio sessions or pictures in the boardroom of Sony Music,while the album has still not dropped. He always finds a way to keep his fans in touch with his new album.

Blow My Mind,’ his single with Chris Brown also amassed seven million views in one week of release.

Watch Video; https://candytv.ng/justin-bieber-migos-and-more-will-be-on-davidos-forthcoming-album/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2019: My Virginity Is Intact And May Not Have S*x Till Marriage — Diane / 2face Talksto People Attacking Celebrities For Not Speaking On Xenophobia Attack / Xenophobia; Troubles For AKA As VJ Adams Deletes All His Files From His System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.