Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:56 AM

I Hate Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Men! (5713 Views)

I Hate Men / I Hate Men Who Sleep Around Anyhow / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Men! by Ofido(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2010
we have all just concluded that she was heartbroken by a guy and no one has asked what really was the cause of the breakup. You know girls will only tell the story to favour them, Who knows she caused her predicament.
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2010
Obodobo u be theif.how can u have all the women to urself?
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
Who cares?

, and now i am here to put smiles back on a "pretty face".

Mydoggie abi am i wrong?
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
Talknafree na ur girl friend be mydoggie.abi u no sabi spell?
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^ na u now.

Mygoldie, mydoggie ALL NA THE SAME.
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 12:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
Lol your not serious atall.
Re: I Hate Men! by gbenga007(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
Good game, Mygoldie, and what a paradox!!!!!!!!!! U simply love men but our culture wouldnt permit you to say it directly. U have curtsy babe. I think I 'hate' women too IF u dont mind.
Re: I Hate Men! by sohiemi(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2010
Re: I Hate Men! by gbenga007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
s.ohiemi:

@op sowwi 4 your heartbreak,it must really have bin sumfin 4 u 2 come here and vent your anger.i'll juhz advise u to take heart.also don't be by urself all d tym,u'll notice not all men r d same.i hope u find a guy 2 fix and mend your heart.

My Brother who told u somebody's done anything to her. She has only succeeded in gaining 'our' attentions. I marvel at her notice-me-ity. lol
Re: I Hate Men! by dobodobo(m): 1:17pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

Obodobo u be theif.how can u have all the women to urself?
Is anything wrong in wishing to have all women
Re: I Hate Men! by 190: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
wale star check your inbox on facebook
Re: I Hate Men! by Nwapst(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
Poster, living on the past will definitely affect ur future. I know there a lot of gud guys out there. Free ur mind am sure God has a package for u.
Re: I Hate Men! by kemest2: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2010
Pretty woman don't mind the guys, they are just pulling your legs.i know where you are coming from i have been there.
my advice to you is
It’s important to deal with these negative feelings, but try to focus on the positive things in your life too,keeping a positive view of yourself, accepting change, and keeping things in perspective.
Don't let anybody get to You,never allow anybody take advantage of you, Life is short enjoy it to the fullest.

And about men use them when you can,let them do all the chasing and take advantage of them to get what you want.
Another thing learn to take from men,they will not run away if they are yours let them take care of you that is there duty do not pity them they enjoy suffering for what they need and really want, and lastly do not sleep with a man that is not yours to them sex is a game and make sure a man Love you more than you love him and please let him show it.

So my sister don't hate men, they are not what that emotional stress.concentrate your energy on loving yourself and God relax take your time and let the men folks do all the work.Improve yourself in every way possible. Career,look,dressing the way you carry yourself be a nook out carry yourself with utmost respect and see men worship the very ground you trend.Keep them wanting and be good to yourself.
Re: I Hate Men! by kemisuga(f): 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2010
Yes, 98% seems alike. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2010
@Ken and Nwapst , thanks guys,atleast you lot have talked some sense, cheers guys!
Re: I Hate Men! by pastore1: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2010
My friend shut that mouth.Who broke your heart.If you were not ready for the consequenses why do you got involve in love.And don't tell me you are innocent.How many guys have you dump.Tell me girl
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
@pastore , manners=0
and who says i have broken a guy's heart
can't a girl speak her mind anymore? huh?
players will always rant and get upset becos i said I HATE MEN, not all men,but most of them. GET IT
Re: I Hate Men! by IgboGirl(f): 5:33pm On Oct 21, 2010
Not all men are bad! There are good ones which is good news and my boyfriend is one of them smiley
the bad news is that all the good ones are either taken or gay undecided
Re: I Hate Men! by kemest2: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2010
quoting pastore1(My friend shut that mouth.Who broke your heart.If you were not ready for the consequenses why do you got involve in love.And don't tell me you are innocent.How many guys have you dump.Tell me girl)

Man you don't talk to a woman like that it only reflect the kind of a person you are.Do you have a girl friend or or wife,is this how you treat them.You are reflect that you are now a good person.change there is consequences for everything we do under the sky.

women are delicate vessel and they should be treated as such.
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2010
no be today. another man will still ride you tomorrow. grin
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2010
davidylan:

no be today. another man will still ride you tomorrow. grin
plain ignorance,
Re: I Hate Men! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
everything seems to be labeled "ignorance" these days even when the issue at hand has nothing to do with anything cerebral. You can "hate" men all you want, one of them will still father your kids. Fact.
Re: I Hate Men! by MurphyG1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie. hw are u 2day? Hope u've changed ur mind about hating men. smiley
Re: I Hate Men! by koolchicco: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

MEN ARE ALL HEARTBREAKERS AND I HATE THEM!!! DOESN'T MEAN IM A LESBO THO. BUT I HATE MEN. angry angry angry angry angry

Aww! You obviously didn't mean this sweets? undecided
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2010
koolchicco:

Aww! You obviously didn't mean this sweets? undecided

i was so down yesterday, hun sad sad sad sad
Re: I Hate Men! by MOBO444(f): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2010
^^^ The reason your man dumped you is because you cant give him something other women can give him.
Re: I Hate Men! by Mannylex(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
What a pity
Re: I Hate Men! by koolchicco: 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:

i was so down yesterday, hun sad sad sad sad

I know but you shouldn't allow your emotions becloud your sense of reasoning nah. undecided

*Oya stop cryin and come to Daddy 4 some hugs* wink
Re: I Hate Men! by Okijajuju1(m): 7:47pm On Oct 21, 2010
Mygoldie:
Okija juju,your as dumb as your humble opinion.Pray u don't get your heart broken by someone u love.

Now that hurts!! Your comments just broke my heart!!  cry  cry  cry. But too bad, I still dont hate you.

Get over yourself hun, shit happens!! You fall in love, you get hurt & you get dumped or you break-up in which ever sequence it happens to you, that dosent give you the right to become a man hater. Even Lesbos break-up, its just the way of the world. You are prolly a Kid thats why you are coming online to cry wolf cos some dude prolly left you because you were unbearable.

Like I adviced earlier, You have one of two options;

1. Become a Nun

2. Go hug transformer

or

3. Pick yourself up, do a self-check to make sure you are not the problem and go back out into the dating world!!

Rubbish!!   angry
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
koolchicco:

I know but you shouldn't allow your emotions becloud your sense of reasoning nah. undecided

*Oya stop cryin and come to Daddy 4 some hugs* wink

i know hun,i was scared thats why, **gives daddy a hug**
Re: I Hate Men! by Mygoldie(f): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2010
Okija_juju:

Now that hurts!! Your comments just broke my heart!!  cry  cry  cry. But too bad, I still dont hate you.

Get over yourself hun, poo happens!! You fall in love, you get hurt & you get dumped or you break-up in which ever sequence it happens to you, that dosent give you the right to become a man hater. Even Lesbos break-up, its just the way of the world. You are prolly a Kid thats why you are coming online to cry wolf cos some dude prolly left you because you were unbearable.

Like I adviced earlier, You have one of two options;

1. Become a Nun

2. Go hug transformer

or

3. Pick yourself up, do a self-check to make sure you are not the problem and go back out into the dating world!!

Rubbish!!   angry
[/quote

BACK TO SENDER!!!
Re: I Hate Men! by MrCork21: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2010
MYGoldie <<<<<<< Lesbo (truss me)

I ask the chick for punny yesterday & she say No!!! She just a typikal white woman angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Of Now Adays Are Far Below Compared To Girls Of Old(our Mummy's Contemporaries) Why? / Sexfree Relationship / Simple Way To Approach Women And Get Their Numbers Easily (for Shy Guys),

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.