Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,674 members, 7,918,150 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering (12311 Views)

Court Frees Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law, Over $140,000 Laundering / I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by godofuck231: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2019
The most confused government agency in nigeria today

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by toniobyke(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
NigerianMan:
grin E DON RED

MY BROTHERS FROM THE EASTERN PART WON'T LIKE THIS NEWS embarassed

Don't call them your brothers cos you never see them as one. Fake a**
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Engrduke: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
One good thing about this anti-corruption moves is that a precedence is being laid.
If today can confidently probe yesterday, then the onus is on tomorrow to beam its searchlight on today.
Witch-hunting? Let it be continuous.
Consequently, masses may be better off.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Enyimbamercedes: 4:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Clowns
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Tocynone(m): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
EFCC, what about this pics
Its called what abeg

Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by lokzie: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2019
Money laundering is a crime that should be punished, but this seems like a case of persecuting the opposition.
Poor masses will be celebrating ‘progress’ in the fight against corruption, not knowing that if Atiku were to reconcile with the government now, all of this goes away.

A man of integrity and a pious pastor, surely their government will fight corruption, this is what we see. Nigeria behold your examples of integrity and honesty. Even men who don’t believe in God surely can do better.

We can deceive others, but if we start to deceive ourselves, how are we different from a mad man who believes eating from the garbage is okay?
I don’t believe anyone else would be able to pull off this ‘integrity’ scam on Nigerians again, not even if you raise 100m people from the dead.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Adebayo522718: 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2019
DM me now
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Legendguru: 5:21pm On Aug 14, 2019
oh
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Fighting opposition is not politics.
EFCC are proudly parading them self, arresting critics and opposition... worst government, a prove of a tyrant.

North Korea hacker hack billions from Nigeria yet this bullies never new
we have Army, Sailor (Navy), Air force, C.P.C, EFcc (anti yahoo boys), F-Sars, S-Sars, mopol, Red Cap police, man o war, Custom, Road safety, Immigration, drug enforcement agency e.t.c yet we where hack and no body new except U.S (U.N). Note all visit the Road to extort the mass using the road. all requires for the car particulars.
Shoot (kill) without been questioned.
Molest our ladies and we act it so cool
the police close by 6pm so the civilian is very safe yet the did not legalized gun because the know by now the country will be second to the Gate of Hell.
And you want me to call this country my father land.
If I leave.. I will not return and I will never revile that I was born in a country call Nigeria
why is south Africa killing us?
why did Ghana Deport us?
Why did Libia
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
Fighting opposition is not politics.
EFCC are proudly parading them self, arresting critics and opposition... worst government, a prove of a tyrant.

North Korea hacker hack billions from Nigeria yet this bullies never new
we have Army, Sailor (Navy), Air force, C.P.C, EFcc (anti yahoo boys), F-Sars, S-Sars, mopol, Red Cap police, man o war, Custom, Road safety, Immigration, drug enforcement agency e.t.c yet we where hack and no body new except U.S (U.N). Note all visit the Road to extort the mass using the road. all requires for the car particulars.
Shoot (kill) without been questioned.
Molest our ladies and we act it so cool
the police close by 6pm so the civilian is very safe yet the did not legalized gun because the know by now the country will be second to the Gate of Hell.
And you want me to call this country my father land.
If I leave.. I will not return and I will never revile that I was born in a country call Nigeria
why is south Africa killing us?
why did Ghana Deport us?
Why did Libya sell us as slave?
why did Cameron deport us?
we bring disgrace to Africa..
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by adekolaelect(m): 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2019
ibkgab001:
This game won’t end well
For the looters .
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by danuzochukwu: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2019
Which day would they arraign Tinubu with the bullion van they found in his house, during the same period.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Onlyonebuhari: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2019
This is money that belonasrideen to all of us taken illegally by some stupid people yet you are still crying witch hunting. But you guys still complain of joblessness! Please let Buhari witch hunt them and when he leaves powere they should also witch hunt APC. But are you people fools? Don't you see Dariye a senator of Apc sentenced to 14 years imprisonment why Jolly Nyame to in jail. Okorocha, Ambode and other APC members too battling with EFCC. You will remain wretched if you continue to hide the truth.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Isoduwa(m): 6:48pm On Aug 14, 2019
EFCC i need your number i have a whistle to blow very tested but my percentage must be granted

Please inbox me urgent before them carry the money comot
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by SirLakes: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2019
Isoduwa:
EFCC i need your number i have a whistle to blow very tested but my percentage must be granted

Please inbox me urgent before them carry the money comot
You want to blow tinubu whistle, guy it won't end well oooo grin grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by 400billionman: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2019
What of the Two Bullion vans laundered in Bourdillion ?

Was that not during the 2019 elections ?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by Isoduwa(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2019
SirLakes:

You want to blow tinubu whistle, guy it won't end well oooo grin grin

Who be tinubu?

If you have link put me to that link I'm serious about this
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by tsmat(m): 5:54am On Aug 15, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Tinubu is still chilling in his house . Hmmm Nigeria is a dead country.

and you are a dead man.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by tsmat(m): 5:56am On Aug 15, 2019
anyimontana:
When will u arrest and arraign tinubu?
For what offence gaaan??
Re: EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering by anyimontana(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2019
tsmat:

For what offence gaaan??
unauthorized use of bullion vans.and over staying in office

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Offers 50% Waiver On Nomination Forms For Youths Between 25-30 Years Old / Count Me Out Of Osun Debt Crisis – Aregbesola / Bill Seeking To Criminalise Mob Actions Scales Through First Reading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.