Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,943 members, 7,942,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me (3255 Views)

ODD NEWS: Forty Year Old Man Rapes His Five Year Old Neighbor / 50year Old Nigerian Man R.AP£S A 10year Old Neighbor / Super Eagles Player Sentenced To 13 Yrs In Jail Over Rape Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by oluite(f): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2010
a fine name for you.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by IgboGirl(f): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2010
What an evil p3dophile angry so you wanna f*&k her without condom cos she's a virgin and may not give you STD? What if she gets pregnant? You think STD is the only thing that can happen without using condom? You are a big id#ot and a p3dophile like you should be locked up!
I really hope the girl's father can read your mind and know your intentions towards his daughter and deal with you accordingly. Ekwenzu odu ogologo!

Seriously, Seun What is so inappropriate with the word p3dophile that you have to censore it and call it a cradle robber? pssshhhh!
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by elbereth: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2010
@evil6

you say she's obssessed with you but with your comments it shows that it's the other way round. Being obssessed with having sxx with a 13 year old girl is very wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself, and not seek encouragemet to do the wrong thing.
it's one thing to 4k 1000 proztitutes and another thing altogether to 4k a kid.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by jason12345: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2010
evil666, you have serious issues. undecided. am honest, you really do have serious issues. you are not normal. this not meant to insult you, i am just saying the truth. undecided undecided undecided
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by star4(f): 10:22am On Oct 22, 2010
actually, this is serious. If this was my forum I would get your ip address and have you hunted down.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by kokoletz(m): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2010
some post need to be kept at bay
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Kelvinj(m): 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2010
Lmao, tot u said u've made up ur mind?? So why are u asking what we think poster? Is shouldnt count so go do as u wish, 1 word KARMA IS A BIT:CH
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by manmustwac(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2010
Evil666 e be like say that most people don't like your idea. So maybe you should have a change of heart. Don't be evil666. Be good.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by jamace(m): 10:14am On Oct 23, 2010
See how the devil de do calculation on how to attack an innocent gurl. When it happens and the bubble bursts, he will say " it is the work of the DEVIL"

OP, you are indeed "the animal called man".
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Neldre(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2011
just buy ur coffin and share ur will cos u are about to meet ur creator. may ur fucking soul rest in sucking peace
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by amazing73: 11:27am On Sep 19, 2011
if u dont repent, u will reap wat u sow keep on sowing evil seed 4 urself all in the name of sex.i just pity ur kids cause it might affecct them in future dt is if u r able to have ur own kids,the bible says that he who keeps on doing evil,evil n wickedness shall never ever depart from his household so be careful nothing is hidden under the sun,everyday is for the thief but one day is surely for the owner of the house n like u said if u go ahead n do it his dad will find out n snuff out life from u.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by kemmeye: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2011
pedophi.le i hope you get caught and get sent to jail

i hope people ra.pe u in ur arsehole once u r in jail

i wish someone would be nice enough to cut ur tiny diick off
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by cicero(m): 10:56am On Sep 20, 2011
Hey pedofile, we may not know who you are but watch it, you will be caught soon. pervert.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by chillbabe(f): 3:06pm On Sep 21, 2011
Nairaland shut report this guy to the proper authorities. Sick bastard. How can a thirteen year old girl have that effect on u.
Re: My 13 Yrs Old Neighbor Obsessing Me by Pain(m): 12:35pm On May 13, 2013
@ OP,any update on this conceived crime? Or are you in Jail already?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Simon Ekpa Arrested / Suspected Cultist Kill Cyclist, Cut Off Tongue In Ikorodu / Mexican Cartel Operative’s Body Snatched From Funeral Home Reappears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.