Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,973 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal (7650 Views)

I've Started Bleaching Coz Girls Like Fair Guys More(photo) / Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Palehair: 3:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
REDLORD1:

NO YOU'RE DEADLY WRONG. That's gay. Gayism is strictly forbidden in our philosophy. Only losers in the game does that.
We love pussies but are not addicted to it coz We are already used to it
Speak for yourself
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Even though im the opposite gender...
This is so damn sexist. What of REDLADIES you arent giving us attention.
i have come to the realization that all guys cheat. So i swallowed the red pill. And became an ALPHA FEMALE. Screw all men. Losers, pathetic cheating sh!ts. From being a good, all loving girl, i now have no heart.
and i love it, thank you UBUNJA. Your lessons have been valuable.

please don't generalize, I dont cheat, I would have you know.
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
TerryMcGinis:
please don't generalize, I dont cheat, I would have you know.
Okay. Wish there were more of your type.
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Palehair:
Speak for yourself
Sorry to ask. Are you... no offence though.
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Palehair: 7:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Blackivy27:
Sorry to ask. Are you... no offence though.
I'm attracted to all and I don't label myself
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Palehair:
I'm attracted to all and I don't label myself
Thats good.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Palehair: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2019
Blackivy27:
Thats good.
Thanks girl, it's the best of all worlds
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 20, 2019
Palehair:
it is.

1 Like

Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by REDLORD1: 10:35am On Aug 20, 2019
A word is enough for the wise
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Alighoda2(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Palehair:
hello bro
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Palehair: 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Alighoda2:
hello bro
Hey man
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Alighoda2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Palehair:

Hey man
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Unrated900(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
If you work hard and have your money with a car and a lovely furnish apartment

Belive me ladies will be chasing you ups and down

Do this today and thank me tomorrow
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Palehair: 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Alighoda2:
bro please can u mail me,there is something I need to relate to u, alighoda2@gmail.com
Ok, will check your mail later
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Alighoda2(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Palehair:
Ok, will check your mail later
I will appreciate that,thanks
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Magnoliaa(f): 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
REDLORD1:

Its my life and my world. Why you wanna kill yaself?
I Cant stoop so low to reply myself by using monikers. Am a RedLord

Your aggression and outlash seem to be a front, cover for something deeper; something problematic, unstable . . .
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Magnoliaa(f): 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
healthserve:

Hahahaha Well one tried to pull the manipulative strong on me, didn't work, I saw her struggle with shock about why her beauty ,charm and charisma couldn't hold me spellbound. True masculinity is about self control and total self dependency

These days I just tell em, keep d pvssy grin cheesy wink

Just wondering, a question. . .

Do you relate with women who don't have bodies to offer and use their beauty to charm?
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Palehair: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2019
Alighoda2:
bro please can u mail me,there is something I need to relate to u, alighoda2@gmail.com
Check your Email
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Alighoda2(m): 10:56pm On Aug 23, 2019
Palehair:
Check your Email
I have replied u
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Alighoda2(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Palehair:
Check your Email
bro I guess u hardly check your mails
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Palehair: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alighoda2:
bro I guess u hardly check your mails
No, not really, i'm so sorry, i will do so now
Re: Real Men Don't Chase After Woman Coz They're All Unreal by Redlord2: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Your aggression and outlash seem to be a front, cover for something deeper; something problematic, unstable . . .
YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE WRONG

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Calls Out Man Who Sent His D!ck Photos [Facebook] / She Always Complains About My Attire / Gifts And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.