Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women (19107 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by joinnow: 10:53am On Aug 15, 2019
Wetin concern me.

Kai we no get am 4 citizens’ database

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by rikithor(m): 10:57am On Aug 15, 2019
get a driving skill,stay relevant any where any time,you can't be out of job,business, opportunities when you can drive very well.
check us below.

@ registering married men,to balance it,married women should be registered and advertised on all bill boards for singles like us to see and take note,I have had enough of heart break,mbok
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by koyyess: 11:00am On Aug 15, 2019
That's a good and smart idea.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Osobi32(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:
Is that really necessary?

What if we use fake names like Rich Mike for Richard Michael and Jim Dave for James David? grin
. U Na bad guy ooo.... How take reason the solution so fast grin
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Osobi32:
. U Na bad guy ooo.... How take reason the solution so fast grin
When it comes to women matter, my brain seems to work faster than the speed of light.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by ChrisyChris: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Dreal1247:
What of women who are aspiring to overthrow the madam of the house?
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Tats(m): 12:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
So what if names match and people go harassing the wrong men? Are they going to publish date of birth too which is confidential information and which can differentiate people with similar names? Even if they published date of birth, the men are not going to tell the women their date of birth so the whole thinking is flawed.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Champneys: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Doesn't stop tears from flowing over the same reason why it is being published in the first place.

Na so life be.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by nisai: 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Lol.

You're only advertising them the more.

So many single women crave married men all in the name of "mature and responsible"

The joke is on the government! grin grin
grin grin( grin

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Glink2018(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
rexdont:
Drivers Urgently needed.

Oregun and Maryland (Lagos).

Very attractive pay.

This eediot broke guy don post this useless advert again.
You are looking for cheap labour....why can you go to Indian or China..?

Caveat emptor
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by bigtt76(f): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chartered Institute of Husbands and Wives loading cheesy cheesy cheesy

tstx:
Authorities in Tanzania are considering publishing the identities of all married men on a website run by a state agency as part of efforts to curb cheating and protect young women from “unnecessary heartbreaks.”

Dar es Salaam regional commissioner, Paul Makonda, who disclosed this on Monday, August 12, said: “I have received a lot of complaints from young women. Many women from Dar es Salaam region have been deceived many times, and they have had enough.

“Men have been promising to marry them, then later, they ditch the ladies and this is something that is humiliating,” the regional commissioner said.

“These cunning men have left many women nursing heartbreaks and emotional bruises. You’ll find a young man successfully wooing a woman, making her leave every other thing that she does, hoping that the man will marry her, not knowing that he is, indeed, conning her.

“If you look at the laws that we have in the country, there is a clause that protects women, who were promised marriages, only to be used and dumped. We want to use that clause to bring sanity in relationships.”

If adopted, all married people would be required to register their marital statuses with the region’s database agency. Any woman who has been promised marriage can then access the database to find out if the man who has made that promise is already married or not.

In that database, all the marriages, including Christian, customary, Muslim, those filed at the registrar of marriages, will be registered, Makonda said.
“We want to reduce the cases of men conning women in the name of love and marriages.

“We are planning to meet the State agency in charge of the citizens’ database. Once that meeting is done, you, who lied to a woman that you will marry her, but ended up using and dumping her, be prepared, we are coming for you.”

Source: https://listwand.com/tanzanian-authorities-to-publish-names-of-married-men-to-protect-single-women-from-unnecessary-heartbreaks/

1 Like

Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by donkefe(m): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
it won't stop anything in Nigeria here where some girls prefer married men. ;Dit won't stop anything in Nigeria here where some girls prefer married men.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Omolomo4eva(m): 2:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Naija govt must not try diso!We die there
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by rexdont: 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Glink2018:

This eediot broke guy don post this useless advert again.
You are looking for cheap labour....why can you go to Indian or China..?

Caveat emptor

The way you guys badmouth things mehn.. If your previous employer treated you like a slave, it's not enough reason for you to now turn into a nuisance. You can still do something worthwhile with your life.

Cheers!
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by Glink2018(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
rexdont:

The way you guys badmouth things mehn.. If your previous employer treated you like a slave, it's not enough reason for you to now turn into a nuisance. You can still do something worthwhile with your life.

Cheers!

You are even a job consultant Agent.
Maybe you want to please your taskmaster...in the your new-found prisonous job career.

Eediot captive and a puppet in the hand of his master.
Keep on doing your errands job .
and keep collecting your peanut till death do you part...

For your Information....I'm not a broke guy...
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by rexdont: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Glink2018:

You are even a job consultant Agent.
Maybe you want to please your taskmaster...in the your new-found prisonous job career.

Eediot captive and a puppet in the hand of his master.
Keep on doing your errands job .
and keep collecting your peanut till death do you part...

For your Information....I'm not a broke guy...

Lol.. We have vacancy for a Comedian. You should apply.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by sunnymix: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
CodeBlooded:
H
check ur mail.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by CodeBlooded: 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
sunnymix:
check ur mail.

Nothing there from you.
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by sunnymix: 12:05am On Aug 23, 2019
CodeBlooded:

Nothing there from you.
i just send it..mayb i will send anoda
Re: Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women by CodeBlooded: 3:15am On Aug 23, 2019
sunnymix:
i just send it..mayb i will send anoda

Dhizkeel at gmail dot com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Housewife Dies Rescuing Electrocuted Mate / My Husband Hates My Best Friend. What Should I Do? / Temperament Issues : A Choleric Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.