Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics (22171 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DameB(f): 3:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
you've not been current na!
Benjamin Netanyahu is no more the PM of Israel. he lost out in his re-election bid!
Just see my life old age have really come cheesy who should I nau meet for this my Shiloh matter ogrin.... Hands on my head
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by fyield: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:
This man is a joke, why appoint someone from Abia state

Kanu is broke and an illiterate who cannot even render any good advice to the governor

Nonsense
come I will show you one of his properties in Abuja that will buy your entire village
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Enemyofpeace: 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
The reach are getting reacher
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by fyield: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Kanu is broke and an illiterate who cannot even render any good advice to the governor

Nonsense
come I will show you one of his properties in Abuja that will buy your entire village.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Otunba2004(m): 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense
frustrated lady

1 Like

Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by crackhouse(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2019
This news sweet me die
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by Rapmoney(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
Cherrybae:

Nonsense
You have a mental problem but you don't have anyone to tell you.
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 5:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
DameB:

Just see my life old age have really come cheesy who should I nau meet for this my Shiloh matter ogrin.... Hands on my head
lol I admire ur senses of humor!
nevertheless I can also be the dream Beau you've been anticipating all these years.
besides I've seen so many testimonies of nairalanders becoming lovebirds and met each other thru this forum and they tied the knot and posted their pre wedding pics on nairaland!
who knows our own may also be the case grin
God willing
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rapmoney:
You have a mental problem but you don't have anyone to tell you.
a "he" is behind that handle imposing as a lady on nairaland.
just check his profile and posts and see how he comments senselessly
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DateMynd44(m): 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
Otunba2004:
frustrated lady
a "he" is behind that handle imposing as a lady on nairaland.
just check his profile and posts and see how he comments senselessly
Re: Governor Ihedioha Appoints Kanu Nwankwo As His Special Assistant On Sports (Pics by DameB(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
DateMynd44:
lol I admire ur senses of humor!
nevertheless I can also be the dream Beau you've been anticipating all these years.
besides I've seen so many testimonies of nairalanders becoming lovebirds and met each other thru this forum and they tied the knot and posted their pre wedding pics on nairaland!
who knows our own may also be the case grin
God willing

cheesy cheesy cheesy omo see scoping nau... Biko don't coman nullify my Shiloh parol... I gas carry this anticipation to dah side... Iyanu mi wee nau shele solid shele cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police / Imo Governorship: We Have Made Alarming Discoveries – Nwosu / Iara Oshiomhole Visits Ophanages And Old Peoples Home In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.