Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,374 members, 7,968,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:15 PM

Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) (20473 Views)

Man Robs, Kills Woman In Benue After Rape Attempt, Dumps Body In A Well (Photos) / Man Kills Himself After Girlfriend Sent Him Sex Video With Another Man. Photos / Man Kills Himself After Wife Gave Birth To New Baby In Delta State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Maybe he was drunk and slipped into the well where it will be well with him. RIP John

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Kingosytex(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mcy56:

I know you're entitled to your w.ack comments but know its human being we're talking about here not chicken.
Learn to value life, feel remorse and have a reflection of what the true meaning of life is when bad occurrence like this happens, it doesnt make you any better, it's only the grace of God that's sufficing.
Bye sad

Aren't you also entitled to your w.ack opinion? Am I responsible for his death? The deceased didn't value his life so he decided to end it, why should i be the one to value it?

Keep your opinions to yourself and f*ck off my mentions.
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by shogsman(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why go through all that trouble just to kill yourself.this is murder.
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Apeshy101:

He wasn't pushed

The guy is an ardent smoker (weed)

There is no week he is not involved in one police case or the other

The parents are even tired of him (he beats them at will)

According to his father, he heard a noise from the well around 2-3am but never knew it was his son.

The guy in question, pulled off his shirt, went outside at that time with his touchlight and jumped in.

It was when my friend came to fetch water in the morning that he discovered something was amiss, (light on in a well with water now dirty from being troubled)

It's a pity that he didn't leave a note,
It's either he was high on drugs or depressed.

Either way, his father had no regrets, if he had any, he never showed it

The elder brother was even laughing when he was being dragged out of the well. (He is imbecilic)

Rip
the elder brother is imbecilic while the other one is an ardent smoker?
hmm eleyi gidi gan
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2019
GeneralPula:
Of all the ways to commit suicide these days, jumping into a well is highly stressful. This story get as E be. Nah flatinozzzz way
shut up
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by franksunny(m): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
gr8child:
What nonsense. The Federal Government needs to ban wells. grin
well is not a type of sniper o. grin grin grin grin grin joking o
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Arespect10: 1:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
OMG see that one takes life self RIP bro
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Maybe he fell... entering into a well as a means of suicide is unthinkable, there are other ways...
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by nisai: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
gr8child:
What a ban! grin grin
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by nisai: 1:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
gr8child:
What a ban! grin grin grin
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by izubext007: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
After U Beg Deity 4 Money, U Open Ur Mouth Say U Go Do Any Tin , U Do 1st One Deity Bless U , U Begin Chop Life , U Carry Pple Babes, U Begin Change Cloths, Funish Ur Rooms , U Con B D Talk Of D Town , Dem Con Give U Nick Name Wey Dey Run Ur Head, Dem Even Talk Ur Story How U Tak Suffer At D End Dem Say Nal God Bless B'cos Dem See U Dey Hustle. Nw Deity Don Show Back To Demand Another, U Do Am But No B Ur Mind U Use. D Next One U Say U No Do Again Nothing Dey Happen U Prove Stuborness , Life Go On Wit U. After Like 2 Yrs Things Begin To Go Down U Say Nal Bad Market {some Dayz Are Like Dis} Lata Dem Call U Say Ur Shop Dey Burn {provision And Chemist; Enugu Pple Line Of Business} U Begin Church For Prayers To Stop Dem E T C. At D End U Take Alternative Eigther Like Dis Or Any One. Nal God Almighty Dey Power To Get Wealth No B Juju Enugu Pple Deut . 8:18. I Rest My Case.
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
Full of life and energy.... until things went bad in a matter of seconds and all hope was lost.... imagine Dangote been the richest man in africa full of hope and energy and in a matter of hours goes bankrupt, wetin una tink go happen........ RIP to d dead sha.

9ja don bcome zome office of suicide commission
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:
What if he was pushed? Were there any witnesses that saw when he jumped?

This is what we are missing in Africa. Critical thinkers. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by akilo1: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Lazy youth go come blame me

Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
kingemzy5:
Research has shown that people tend to have suicidal thoughts under This Next Level era- Source: WHO 2019

Unemployment everywhere, Families are breaking away because of no to put Food on the table, Girlfriends are breaking up with thier boyfriends because of no money to buy wedding ring, Fulani Herdsmen are now stealing each other cows to meet their respective needs, Buharist are using one hand to do Sai baba and the other hand to sign their visa documents.

Everyone is tired of this shithole country angry angry angry

It won't be well with every single person that supported this present government especially the ones on NL
Amen, and I am very happy that zombies and patriotic citizens that supported the useless government are also suffering from the endemic hardship across the country cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
Apeshy101:

He wasn't pushed

According to his father, he heard a noise from the well around 2-3am but never knew it was his son.

The guy in question, pulled off his shirt, went outside at that time with his touchlight and jumped in.

It was when my friend came to fetch water in the morning that he discovered something was amiss, (light on in a well with water now dirty from being troubled)

The elder brother was even laughing when he was being dragged out of the well. (He is imbecilic)

Rip

How can he beat his parents? that's why he didn't live long.
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by aldexrio(m): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
gr8child:

You no Well. No pon intended.
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by dominique(f): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Apeshy101:

He wasn't pushed

Rip

Wow! I don't know what to say
His parents are so unlucky sad
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Richie0974:
How does someone choke to death in a well
If it was filled with water then he drowned.
He can only choke when there isn't even space anough for his body to move and even then would take hours before he chokes to death. undecided
choke
/tʃəʊk/
verb
1. (of a person or animal) have severe
difficulty in breathing because of a
constricted or obstructed throat or a lack of
air.

Me no come understand the one wey you dey talk o!
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 2:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
One unfortunate girl just lost her future husband... it's a pity
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Don't blame him, sniper is now too expenses in Nigeria
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by sylve11: 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Kylekent59:
No love in the land again. Everyone seems to be reclusive, and when you ask those that love you to help you with money or little assistance all they say is "let me pray for you"

Now this young man is dead and someone that knows him will say," I miss you love, i will always remember you"

Sharapppp!!! When he was in a state of despair, you never loved or remember him.

RIP to the dead.

na so my brother. sad cool
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by millionboi2: 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:
or drunk
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Litmus: 3:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Original Igbo Nigerian type, those blacker ones surrounding him are probably immigrants from Ghana, Cameroon, Togo or other places, tacking over the East and SS. grin Na so-so foreigners full Calaba, Delta and such, uglyfying the place but you won’t find Nigerians complaining and boasting about foreigners. May his soul rest in peace
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
E be like say d guy gal don leave am and business is not going well

Na so e vex commit suicide
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by mixta140: 3:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pele
RIP
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Village people behind it
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by cigwe(m): 3:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
the evil spirit possessed the youngan
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:

What an intelligent question.
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by Halo22: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
So in other words, nemesis just caught up with him. No matter how weak and poor ur parents could be, never try to lay ur hand on them except for self defense.
Apeshy101:

He wasn't pushed

Rip
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by aabdul7833: 5:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Rip]
Re: Man Kills Himself In Enugu Well (Photos) by koyyess: 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Depression has been in the minds of these sh1t hole dwellers. They used to transfer it on their women.

But now that women are fighting back or want to be on their own, they feel more frustrated and useless. No one to be their door mat to make them feel good.

Hence, the suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sergeant Drinks Poison In Police Detention / Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos / EFCC, Police Personnel Formed ‘kidnap-for-ransom’ Syndicate In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.