Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,410 members, 7,914,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:27 PM

Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. (718 Views)

Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / LADIES: Mention The Things You Need From Your Man To Make You Loyal To Him / I Was Just Screaming Helplessly; Slay Queen Narrates The First Time She Squirted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. by Beke2020: 10:13am On Aug 15, 2019
Good morning Lively Stones,

I need some advice. I am in a love fix. I have always been a hard guy,never ever thought any girl can make me feel this week in my knees and the biggest problem is that I cannot have this girl as the coast is not completely clear.

So,I moved into a new apartment about nine months ago. A nice and quiet environment with a BQ that housed a young woman and her 4 year old son. This woman is fine. As in,fine dieeee. I could not believe she already has a child. I thought she was married but I never saw any man around her.

Every morning,as I drive to work,I see her taking her child to school.A couple of times,I have given her a ride to the bustop. Her smile and gentleness around her is something else. She seemed shy too but friendly. One day,I asked her about the boy’s father and she said,they did not get married before he was posted.

Apparently,her boyfriend is a soldier on active duty......

https://livelystones.com.ng/helplessly-in-love-with-someone-loyal-to-another-please-advise/

Re: Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. by Kingosytex(m): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2019
You don't need any advise, what you need is medication. When last did you take an anti-malaria drug? I think you have malaria cheesy

You want to hijack someone else's love and when it backfires later you will come here and tell us endless tales of how your heart was broken. You better free your mind from that woman, allow every thought about her to collapse like a dilapidated mud building. There are women everywhere, bros abeg use your head.

1 Like

Re: Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. by freethesheeple(m): 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
Soon to hear the rest from Prison...

1 Like

Re: Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. by Beke2020: 9:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin
freethesheeple:
Soon to hear the rest from Prison...
Re: Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. by rosy1992(f): 12:16am On Aug 16, 2019
This is LUST not love.

1 Like

Re: Helplessly In Love With Someone Loyal To Another: Please Advise. by Beke2020: 9:10am On Aug 17, 2019
rosy1992:
This is LUST not love.

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Goes Completely Topless In New Photo / Sad! Man Marries His Fiancee’s Dead Body During Her Funeral (See Photos) / Girls Are Paying Cab Drivers With Blow Jobs And Sex – Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.