Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,646 members, 7,878,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Ijeoma Cries Out; MTN & UBA Who's Untruthful "Plead For Enlightenment" (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ijeoma Cries Out; MTN & UBA Who's Untruthful "Plead For Enlightenment" (photos) (727 Views)

How I Call Out MTN On Twitter And They Responded Swiftly / ..guy That Snitch Out MTN Cheat Currently Received Beatings / Check It Out Mtn First Apple Store In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijeoma Cries Out; MTN & UBA Who's Untruthful "Plead For Enlightenment" (photos) by Maniagist2: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2019
Is there any other way to channel this complaint to MTN and UBA in other to reverse it back to my account,

I mistakingly recharged my phone with this amount 5000naira on the 8th of August 2019 6:06pm instead of clicking the transfer button on UBA magic number *919#, I clicked recharge.

I have called MTN thrice to appeal a refund but they have been turning me back and forth.

I have written UBA CFC more than thrice to reverse the money back, but they are saying the fund is not in my MTN Bal. and the money is there

I solicit for help if there's any other way to channel this complaint to MTN and UBA in other to reverse it back to my account,

see the screenshot below;

Read more below; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/15/ijeoma-cries-out-mtn-uba-whos-untruthful-plead-for-help-out-photos/

Re: Ijeoma Cries Out; MTN & UBA Who's Untruthful "Plead For Enlightenment" (photos) by Maniagist2: 10:23am On Aug 15, 2019
cry
Re: Ijeoma Cries Out; MTN & UBA Who's Untruthful "Plead For Enlightenment" (photos) by psucc(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2019
I keep saying that our companies are all dubious and scammers. I have stopped using the UBA *919# to recharge. They will tell you the transaction fails only for you to receive debit alert. Try it again, they reverse one and keep one on a good day. On another, you request for N100 recharge, your line will be credited with N50 while UBA will give you a debit alert of N100.

Nigeria corporate entities are big scammers.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Cries Out; MTN & UBA Who's Untruthful "Plead For Enlightenment" (photos) by Beblessedbaba: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Copy the regulators for both organization in your formal email to their customer support or service.

Avoid use of social media for this aside for email. You will get a call from departmental managers of both organization once you copy their regulator email account.

For Bank: copy CBN cpd@cbn.gov.ng

For mtn copy NCc: soronsaye@ncc.gov.ng and efosa@ncc.gov.ng

I owe you some cash if you don't get your money.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Cries Out; MTN & UBA Who's Untruthful "Plead For Enlightenment" (photos) by Attempt: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
Copy the regulators for both organization in your formal email to their customer support or service.

Avoid use of social media for this aside for email. You will get a call from departmental managers of both organization once you copy their regulator email account.

For Bank: copy CBN cpd@cbn.gov.ng

For mtn copy NCc: soronsaye@ncc.gov.ng and efosa@ncc.gov.ng

I owe you some cash if you don't get your money.
I think you're right
Not sure though

(1) (Reply)

Flexible Phone Holder / Note 10+’s Ultra-fast Charging Feature Is Coming To Other Samsung Phones / Please I Need Samaung Galaxy Note 8 Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.