Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,308 members, 7,900,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:14 PM

G2n Is Coming Back - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / G2n Is Coming Back (185 Views)

G2n To Sign Artist To His Record Label / G2n To Soon Drop New Single Titled "Ice_cream Boy" / Fans Tell G2n To Stop Eyeing Terry G, Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

G2n Is Coming Back by newsblaster: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2019
:oG2N a.k.a G PAPA, is a singer and rapper, the only one who has come to realize that record labels these days are owned by fraudulent group of people.
When asked, some few days back, "why have you not been consistent in your music career. HE quickly replied. "Nothing spoil".
Then, he sat silent for a while and clear his throat.
And he proceeded by saying "am not done am still on my way, because there is a lot to put together, you know I released my last but not the least single, in February 7, 2018, and it is titled "ICE CREAM BOY". Ever since then, I have been looking for a better record label that can help boost my career. But found none. Instead
The record labels I always ran into, will always ask for money.
E.g UGOBEST ENTERTAINMENT, BLACKPOT RECORD,
SILVER SOUNDS...E.T.C
Well that doesn't stop me, as I said earlier, am still on my way.. and when I will fully enter the place, many record label that turned me down then, will realize their mistake, but then it will be too late.
For now I want to leave my fellow artist with this word, DO NOT SEARCH FOR JUST RECORD LABEL BUT SEARCH FOR ARTIST MANAGEMENT FIRM.
well to follow and like his social media handles.
Instagram:@g2n_g_papa.
Twitter:@G2N_G_PAPA.
FB:@G2NFANBASE.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Secular Musicians That Started From The Church, To Come Back "Pastor Mik Plead" / Mr Real Ft. Phyno, Reminisce & DJ Kaywise_ “oloun” / Covenant Keeping God By Tphilz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.