Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,499 members, 7,937,438 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help (52775 Views)

Man Storms Hotel, Finds His Wife Cheating On Him With A Certain Big Man / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / My Husband Is Cheating On Me With Our Neighbor! Hurting Real Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by salt1: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Oritsewhandey:
Try these, below:

1. Collect whatever monies he gives you.
2. YOU MUST establish a sustainable business, as
QUICK as possible.
3. Take that business as your 2nd husband.
4. Try build a mini 2 or 3 bedroom for YOURSELF.
5. NO WOMAN FIGHTS A MAN & WIN!!!
6. Moment your husband goes with other woman,
move to your QUICKLY BUILT flat.
7. Never worry. Being Grass Widow is just temporary.
8. Your child still BEARS his/father's name.
9. Change all your online IDENTITIES. To forestall
spiritual attacks from the 3rd party.
DON'T REFUSE ANY MONIES HE GIVES YOU AT THESE EXTRA TIME. YOU WILL NEED THEM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Don't fight his attempt to marry outside. YOU CAN NEVER WIN OVER SUCH. Think business. Think fast.
Build your business. Build your mini flat. Move on.
We went through same thing. Except by God, if you don't listen, the collateral damages MAY RUIN YOUR LIFE & CHILD's too ( God forbid that)

I am an Architect today by God's grace & MY MUM's life-threatening agony to sail us through.

Wake up & stop whining. WHEN LIFE THROWS YOU A SOUR LEMON, MAKE A LEMONADE FROM IT.

God be with you, my sister.

Good suggestions, but is marriage all about money and economic survival?
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Dannywayne21(m): 10:10am On Aug 17, 2019
Are you not ready yet to help yourself, such a problem like this should be tackled with direct solution. If ready , contact me from the information given : Danny Joshua on Facebook (with fair complexioned pix) or 09071601735(WhatsApp/message).
Remember I am willing to tell you what to do.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
BIXYBABE:
God bless u 4 dis comment, those dat are advicing him 2 divorce, where wil she stay and wat is d assurance dat anoda guy she wil re marry won't even worse dan him

God bless you too, most people forget that both male and female face disrespect in marriage if that should be the case, then we won't have couple living together till death do them part
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
1StopRudeness:

I respect your composure and patience..
thanks bro
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by UniversalDove: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
zeb04:

You better leave. You are not even dead yet and someone else is already by the door.

But you can stay, have low self esteem and kill yourself with hypertension. Your reward is in heaven.
Dear miss00000 I went through the whole thread. Please kindly ignore the advice coming from the moniker I quoted. Most people on here dont even have a brother or sister who is married or have an intention of settling down.
That being said, I am glad that you wed at the registry. You are a legally married wife which gives you a upper hand in the scheme of things. Call your family and his family, inform them what is happening and let them know you stand. Inform all his friends too of what is happening.
The beauty of court wedding is that the wife has the upper hand... Don't ever think of divorce, don't ever leave your man because a another woman is around. Leaving him will make you a loser to the other woman..

You have come a long way with the man and now even have a baby. Let the family know that you will scuttle any plan of his to take another wife
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Dannywayne21(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2019
I want to help but no response from you yet, are you scared or being paranoid. I don't give diabolical solutions, why doubt?
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:41am On Dec 20, 2019
DenreleDave:

sir, my good frnd just finished his service. He is a very good archy with hnd upper class architecture from Federal Polytechnic Ilaro, Ogun state... Pls can I mail you so that I send you his cv... He needs a job now especially now dt he lost one of the most important person to him.

I can vouch for him sir, he was my fellowship pastor back in poly... He is an honest and God fearing brother sir

Any help from you sir
Thanks. Mail & details read. Sadly, I'm not based in Nigeria. That's the hitch there.
I could do him a referral to couple of colleagues in Abuja.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by shestrong(f): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
zeb04:
You are still 26, in the prime of your life. Wait until you are 40 with 3 more mouths to feed.

One day you wake up and realize you have given the best years of your life to an arrogant,unrepentant cheat.

You better leave. You are not even dead yet and someone else is already by the door.

But you can stay, have low self esteem and kill yourself with hypertension. Your reward is in heaven.
God bless ur precious soul. U spoke wisely.
Re: My Husband Is Boldly Cheating On Me, Help by shestrong(f): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
OmoAlata1:
I don't understand why women cheapen themselves like this all because you want to maintain Mrs status and you don't want society to ridicule you. That man has no respect for you at all, and he is doing it because he knows you are not going anywhere. He is very confident he will get his cake and eat it. You think if the case was reversed, he would still be around crying and begging for you to love him.

Please learn to love and fall in love with yourself. Value yourself and instill a lot of self worth in your life. No man is worth dying for, if you die today, he will still enjoy himself.

Get a job, make money and put yourself in a financially stable place. Life doesn't end if a man is not in your life.
Gbam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps / Six-pack: Woman Shows How Her Relationship Started Vs How It's Going (Photos) / This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.