Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,387 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/19 (149 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/19 by dallyemmy: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/08/19 by dallyemmy: 10:18am On Aug 16, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, 16 August, 2019) -

CALLED TO A GLORIOUS CAREER

1.Thank You, Father, for the great grace, privilege and honour to be called to serve in Your vineyard.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, You're the vine, I am the branch, please, cause me to abide in You continually, that I may bring forth much fruits, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, release upon my life, the spirit of profitable hardwork and total obedience to Your word, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, put an end to failure and all unprofitable struggles and toiling, in my life, in Jesus' name.

6.Lord Jesus, please, step into the boat of my life and do that which no other man can do, and, crown all my efforts with success.

7.Father, let me have genuine divine encounter with You, today, and, let every yoke of lack, poverty and frustration be broken in my life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, make me an addictive and unrepentant preacher of Your infallible word, in season and out of season, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to forsake all and follow You habitually, daily, carrying my cross; and let me be rewarded fully, for all my labours, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye; reward and uphold him till the end for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday August 17th, 2019 / The Shepherd / The Shepherd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.