Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Magical Mustard Seed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Magical Mustard Seed (178 Views)

But The Mustard Seed Is Not The Smallest Of All Seeds... / Jesus Was Wrong, There Is No Mustard Tree / The Perverted State Of The Church: Fulfilment Of Parable Of The Mustard Seed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Magical Mustard Seed by SonofIssachar: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
There is an old Chinese tale about a woman whose only son died. In her grief, she went to the holy man and asked, “What prayers, what magical incantations do you have to bring my son back to life?”

Instead of sending her away or reasoning with her, he said to her, “Fetch me a mustard seed from a home that has never known sorrow. We will use it to drive the sorrow out of your life.” The woman went off at once in search of that magical mustard seed.

She came first to a splendid mansion, knocked at the door, and said, “I am looking for..............

Read More: https://daily-dew.com/the-magical-mustard-seed/

(1) (Reply)

Five Right Reasons Why You Need To Go To Church / Register For Free / Inspiring Religious Songs Of The Past Not Listened To Anymore.why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.