Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:49 AM

Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners (499 Views)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners / Governor Fayemi Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Talks Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Tubexsms(m): 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
The executive Governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde has allocated portfolios to commissioners designate in the state.

This online media earlier reported that the governor, Engr. Makinde had sent the list containing names of the nominees to the state House of Assembly for screening and confirmation.

The Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Mr. Taiwo Adisa releases the approved list of the new commissioners and their portfolios.

In a statement made available to Daily Tells Nigeria, the following names and their portfolio were approved by the governor.

Hon Barrister Adeniyi John Farinto – Commissioner for Budget & Planning
Mr Adeniyi Adebisi – Commissioner for Commerce
Hon Muyiwa Jacob Ojekunle – Commissioner for Agriculture
Prof Oyelowo Oyewo – Commissioner for Justice
Barrister Olasunkanmi Olaleye – Commissioner for Establishment
Barrister Seun Asamu – Commissioner for Energy
Mr Rahman Abiodun AbdulRaheem – Commissioner for Land
Chief Bayo Lawal – Commissioner for Special Duties
Hon. Funmilayo Orisadeyi – Commissioner for Local Government and Chieftaincy Matters
Dr Bashir Bello – Commissioner for Health
Hon. Wasiu Olatunbosun – Commissioner for Information
Professor Daud kehinde Sangodoyin – Commissioner for Education
Mr Akinola Ojo – Commissioner for Finance
Hon. Kehinde Ayoola – Commissioner for Environment.

Source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/08/15/makinde-assigns-portfolios-to-commissioners/

Re: Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Ausmos: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
My action Governor.

Keep pacesetting
Re: Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Tubexsms(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ausmos:
My action Governor.

Keep pacesetting
The governor is the real guy to watch. he may dislodge the old order.
Only if Oyo people will stop behaving like slaves to Tinubu.
This new brand is better
Re: Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by hargbolahan01: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tubexsms:
The governor is the real guy to watch. he may dislodge the old order.
Only if Oyo people will stop behaving like slaves to Tinubu.
This new brand is better
if we are slaves to tinubu...we would not vote him

when he said he could use ikere George dam in iseyin to generate electricity for the state during campaign I don't believe him but seeing him establish ministry of energy I believe him 20% pray he achieves that and agriculture dev too
Re: Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by Tubexsms(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Kudos to you guys, I know you people made the right choice. Oyo, Ondo and Ekiti are sometimes independent of the Slavery mentality. But I can't be proud of the rest
Re: Gov. Seyi Makinde Of Oyo State Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners by deboysben(m): 8:23am On Aug 16, 2019
South west best governor since the return of democracy

Argue with your fone

(1) (Reply)

Was Atiku & PDP Petition The Biggest Sham In Nigeria History? / My Relationship With Late General Sanni Abacha (1) -satguru Maharaj Ji / Landslide: “When My People Are Affected, The Whole Nigeria Is Affected” –BenKalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.