Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,217 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt (13382 Views)

I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / Sunday Ehindero Received 10% Interest On Police Funds — ICPC / "I Stole 4 Cars In Just 4 Months" - Suspect Confesses. See How Much He Sold Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Ngcrooks(f): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid – Joro

Source: DOWNLOAD MP3: Wizkid – Joro
https://www.boomhypes.com/wizkid-joro/
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Edu3Again: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
s4cs:
Now Jesus never told us to stop tithing, and moreover,he(Jesus) told us that he has not come to abolish the law.. Need i say more??

Jesus never told us to stop killing Lambs, yet we dont!

Jesus fulfilled the law so we dont have to.

Matthew 5:17
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Ephesians 2:15
Having abolished in his flesh the enmity,
even the law of commandments contained in ordinances;

need I explain more grin
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by AMUNSI23(f): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Daddy freeze will be happy for this one.if iam the pastor i will Arrest DADDY FREEZE for misleading and brainwashing my members.Shikina!
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by GMbuharii: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
What a disgrace....that was how a friend of mine wrote down business ideas on a piece of paper and showed it to me....lo and behold,one of the ideas was " setting up church", can you beat that?!
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Sonofthunder9(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
; grin Aru mere nwa okoye
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by GMbuharii: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
A big shame.

Fake pastor
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Femijohn198: 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2019
you're not a pastor but a thief.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by AreaFada2: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
Apination:
Lamest excuse of the year. Paul was a tent maker, Peter a fisherman, God does not encourage laziness or call the lazy, he obviously called himself.

This tithe and offering expectation is the reason why you go to most club houses posing as churches today and all you hear is money and people cooking up all sort of stunts all in the name of miracles just for material wealth. The word of God is no longer fashionable as some pastors are now into inspiration speeches.

If anyone asks you for a penny to receive a gift he says is from God, he's nothing but a thief, for Jesus made it clear to his disciples during the great commission " Freely you have received, freely you shall give (Matt 10:8 ) undecided
Word!

But the jazz they use to shackle them is too strong for them to hear you. This Ehindero guy did not consult a proper babalawo. grin
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Alashoalash10: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Correctgist:
Fleeing Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero, the G.O of Jesu Miracle Church, Sango-Ota, Ogun State, has been arrested by the Federal Special Anti-robbery Squad, for allegedly stealing a Toyota High Lander valued N1.2 million from a car dealer.

He was alleged to have sold the Sports Utility Vehicle, SUV, in Ore, Ondo State, for N600,000 and escaped.

Other suspects arrested with him over their involvement in the alleged crime included Lateef Oyetunde who allegedly purchased the stolen SUV from the pastor; Jamiu Abiodun, 35 and Lukman Moyoyesa, both of who allegedly introduced the buyer to the pastor.

According to the police, trouble started for the pastor when he went to the car sales outlet belonging to one Jamiu to introduced himself as a pastor and that he needed a Toyota Highlander to purchase for evangelism purpose.

Police further alleged that after the car dealer and the pastor agreed on the purchasing price for the SUV, put at N1.2 million, he trusted the pastor and allowed him to fast drive the SUV, only for the pastor to drive the SUV straight to Ondo State, where he sold it for N600,000 and escaped.

When the car dealer waited for 24 hours without seeing the Pastor and his SUV, he reported the matter to the police who got the suspect arrested. Ehindero confessed to the crime and blamed it on the devil.

According to him: “I decided to steal the SUV and use the proceeds to settle the N650,000 I borrowed from Mirco-finance bank in Lagos. I borrowed the money to renovate my church and to recover the investment from tithes and offerings.

I was surprised that for three months, no money was realized to repay the loan. When the pressure from the micro Finance became too unbearable for me, the devil told me to steal a vehicle from a car dealer to sell and use the proceeds to repay the loan. I regret my action.”

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/no-one-paid-tithe-so-i-stole-a-car-to-pay-my-debt-pastor/

borrowed loan to renovate his business outlet and proceeds didn't come in,what a fake and useless pastor
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Stillthebest: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
kiss

He was a criminal before he started the church. His criminality only transcended. Thus, the saying "Ojo gbogbo ni t'ole' Everyday for the thief.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by boiz2men(m): 9:08pm On Aug 16, 2019
Vedom:
So hilarious

Check my signature, you might be interested in one..

How much is the PS4
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Chochovini: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
realestniggah:
People are getting wise
. DADDY FREEZE ON MY MIND RIGHT NOW.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Educonomist: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
thesicilian:
The church members should be arrested for not paying tithe. grin grin grin

�����... Guy u are a comedian
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by EnkayGold: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Just negodu
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by sylve11: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:
"I was surprised that for three months, no money was realized to repay the loan. When the pressure from the micro Finance became too unbearable for me, the devil told me to steal a vehicle from a car dealer to sell and use the proceeds to repay the loan."

This Pastor funny oh cheesy

that's ehn. i don laugh tire. grin grin grin cool
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by abraham01emma01: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2019
You cannot put Your God's name into test and you will go unpunished.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by mechanics(m): 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fake Pastor
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by virginchaser(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2019
God is still on the throne. Christians need to identify fertile ground (not all grounds are fertile and not all "pastors" must lay hands on your head because your head is where your destiny lies) to sow seeds. Pray to God alone in your inner chamber and it will direct you. Prosperity comes by sowing and reaping.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Edu3Again: 3:16am On Aug 17, 2019
GMbuharii:

Shattap dia! Can you kill lamb for atonement of your sins? How many lamb will you be prepared to kill in a month for the atonement of your sins?

You that haff not chop belle full want to be killing lamb for your sins!!!!
grin grin

Thats why Jesus is enough, Jesus dealt with sin once & for all.

Hebrews 10
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

no die a mumu
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by GMbuharii: 7:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Edu3Again:

Thats why Jesus is enough, Jesus dealt with sin once & for all.

Hebrews 10
10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

no die a mumu

An ordinary prank and you turn it to insults and you are quoting the scriptures.....
Same way said fake pastor was quoting scriptures..
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by felixawe(m): 7:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Nbote:
Lolzzz... How can d G.O of a miracle church complain of members not paying tithe wen his church is named a miracle church lol
Stop posting this pix pls...irritating & annoying
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Bintuenyo: 7:44am On Aug 17, 2019
Thank you Daddy Freeze
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Owutuotuo(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2019
Vedom:
So hilarious

Check my signature, you might be interested in one..

Only God knows where these ones are from now. Erù tí ò ní rècéíptì.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Trapnews: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

He was a criminal before he started the church. His criminality only transcended. Thus, the saying "Ojo gbogbo ni t'ole' Everyday for the thief.
You are a good psychologist, I respect your view so well. Just as if you knew him. Its a shame because he ought to be in jail before now. So sad that the system is so corrupt for people like this man to walk freely and even be called a pastor.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by Stillthebest: 9:41am On Aug 17, 2019
Trapnews:

You are a good psychologist, I respect your view so well. Just as if you knew him. Its a shame because he ought to be in jail before now. So sad that the system is so corrupt for people like this man to walk freely and even be called a pastor.

Won't it be hard for me to go buy a goods and pay with a fake alert let alone buy a car, never paid for it, no docs then take same car on a Lagos Akure route and still convince ppl to buy or do a fake docs? Only consistent Thieves can do this my bro.
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by okewumi: 11:50am On Aug 17, 2019
Another angle. Be careful when buying Nigerian used things etc Car, electronics etc
Re: Pastor Jeremiah Ehindero: No One Paid Tithe So I Stole A Car To Pay My Debt by lookingfly: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2019
Why is it that pastors can't combine pastoring with a job?...... It will really make life more easier than this over dependence on Church members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Rapists, Don-chima George And Olusegun Rasak, Arraigned In Court (pic) / A Family Of 7, 38 Others Killed In Benue Militia Gang War In Ukum LG / Court Sentences Man To 6 Months Imprisonment For Stealing Tubers Of Yam In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.