Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,345 members, 7,978,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:06 PM

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances (469 Views)

I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom / Men Who Insist Their Fiancee Get Pregnant Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by ekesimo(m): 9:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
The experts in the house are needed to help a friend of mine out. Also experienced ladies are not left out.

A friend of mine came to me complaining that his girlfriend imposed a pregnancy on him. When I enquired what he meant by "imposed", he started his narration.
According to him, he had sex with his gf on the 4th and from what the girl said, she saw her period on the 4th of the previous month. Now the girl has not seen her current period and is suspecting that she could be pregnant of which she planned to impose on my guy if proven to be true.
The question is could it be true or is she trying to play my guy.

pls matured mind should help out. thanks
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by internationalman(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Guys will always want to turn to menstrual cycle calculators when they have hit the Jack pot..

But we don't think about the possibilities of impregnating the girl when in action..

Denying the responsibility of a pregnancy if imposed on me is the last thing I will ever do when there's blood and urine samples test to confirm it..

If it's positive after the test, DNA test is also available to confirm the paternity of the newly born bany if you still have your doubts..

And lastly quick hiding behind my friend to conceal your identity cos we all know it's you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by lilmax(m): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
YOU should be patient and go about YOUR normal life if YOU are not guilty
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
I know you are the one that need the advice and not your invisible friend.

When you were fucking her raw you didn't know that pregnancy will show up now you are trying to deny the pregnancy. Better go and register her in a good hospital for ante natal
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by nosiebaba(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
When you have unprotected sex you should be ready to bear the consequences. Thank God it's pregnancy that's imposed on you not HIV OR HEPATITIS B AND C
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by madridguy(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin

virgoquin:
I know you are the one that need the advice and not your invisible friend.

When you were fucking her raw you didn't know that pregnancy will show up now you are trying to deny the pregnancy. Better go and register her in a good hospital for ante natal
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by Mizwisdom(f): 10:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Congratulations, you're about to become a father
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by Eroms4life17(m): 11:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Some guys can be irresponsible sha!
Re: Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances by Donald3d(m): 11:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Its very possible for a woman to be pregnant and see her period
Papa Ejima grin grin welcome to parenthood, reserve special table for Nairalanders to eat rice grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

O. B. Lulu-briggs: The Real Reasons Dumo Wants Another Autopsy On His Father / Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive. / Gov Fayemi’s Wife Announces Burial Date For Adopted Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.