Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,879 members, 7,915,522 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:33 AM

FULL ALBUM: Illbliss – Illosophy EP Mp3 (zip Download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FULL ALBUM: Illbliss – Illosophy EP Mp3 (zip Download) (410 Views)

Download Full Album: Stevo - Saved | Mp3 & Zip Download / Illbliss – '40 Feet Containers' Ft Olamide (Video) / Wizkid – “made In Lagos” Tracklist + EP (zip Download) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FULL ALBUM: Illbliss – Illosophy EP Mp3 (zip Download) by Citizenshelm: 12:58am On Aug 16, 2019

Nigerian indigenous rapper, illBliss has releases his highly anticipated project “illosophy” extended play (EP).

According to illBliss on his Instagram handle: @illblissgoretti the new EP titled ‘illosophy’ was complied with 7-track dedicated to his lost friend B Elect and features Uzezi.

His post reads: Dear Big Homie B-Elect, the saddest part of this project is that you are not here to see it released. This is officially the First Project Under The B-Elect Art Foundation.

You curated this from start to Finish ( from early 2018) and inspired me to keep recording till we had everything in the bag.

In your words… “Never Forget the essence of Your Art. Create your Heart” A night before you passed, We were backstage at an event in Lekki and you kept reminding me how important Our EP Would be for the Resurgence of Rap in Nigeria….. I dedicate this EP titled “iLLOSOPHY” to You . YOU are Featured on “Grown Man Raps”� Happy I found the opportunity to make music with you for the last time before you passed. We miss you so dearly B Dash!! Your Legacy Will Never End.

Special thanks to everyone who helped put this body of work together.

Additionally, the “illosophy” EP had production credit to Major Bangz, XYZ, Black Intelligence and Teckzilla.

Stream and share your thoughts below.

1.  Player to a Coach (Intro) || DOWNLOAD MP3

2. RULER2 (RIP B Elect) || DOWNLOAD MP3

3. Lie Down Dia ! || DOWNLOAD MP3

4. Osadebe (Kenebe) || DOWNLOAD MP3

5. Die There (Hustle) || DOWNLOAD MP3

6. Grown Man Rap || DOWNLOAD MP3

7. Thankful (feat. Uzezi) || DOWNLOAD MP3

DOWNLOAD ZIP FILE ===>>> https://www.042hits.com/illbliss-illosophy-ep/

(1) (Reply)

[mixtape] DJ Sweetrecord – Hustle Must Pay Mixtape / Phyno — Deal With It Album [full Zip] / Mixtape: DJ Yomc - Celebrated Mix (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.