Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,528 members, 7,885,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread (1089 Views)

Please Help Me Ooo, Graphics Designers / I Need Someone To Make Me A Flyer Asap Pls / This Thread Should Be Included Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by smartsoft(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2010
Seun pls make me a MODERATOR for this GRAPHIC THREAD i have alot to bring here but everything kinda boring to me
Re: Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by Aseye(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2010
there is a likely election, probably come up if people like the idea for a new moderator. Check ma post on 'WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS FORUM'
Re: Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by Dolemite(f): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2010
I noticed YOU smartsoft didn't leave any input for AdamuW's thread on that animation he did, is that how you want to become moderator? If you all keep numb when people post their works how do you expect them to post any further without feedback? his thread has only 2 pages and that was because it was posted on the front page, the reason why this section is dying is because YOU yes YOU (not just smartsoft but every graphic designer here) refuse to give feedback!!
Re: Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by flagship(m): 2:21am On Oct 22, 2010
Dolemite:

I noticed YOU smartsoft didn't leave any input for AdamuW's thread on that animation he did, is that how you want to become moderator? If you all keep numb when people post their works how do you expect them to post any further without feedback? his thread has only 2 pages and that was because it was posted on the front page, the reason why this section is dying is because YOU yes YOU (not just smartsoft but every graphic designer here) refuse to give feedback!!

that accussation is a little UNINFORMED, dont you think? shocked
Re: Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by smartsoft(m): 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2010
Dolemite:

LMAO, I don't think so not me. there is a mistake somewhere!
Re: Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by OmniPotens(m): 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
You think you are capable of being the Moderator here then inbox me and I'll see how it goes but I bet you I'll have to ensure you are just good for this board else, forget it and do your postings
Re: Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by smartsoft(m): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2010
hehehehe omoni u don forget me abi make me and see.
Re: Seun Pls Make Me A Moderator Ooo For This Thread by OmniPotens(m): 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
Noted!

(1) (Reply)

Multimedia Solutions And Training / Looking For A Photoshop And 3d Trainer / You Need To SEE This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.