Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

12 Questions To Ask Your Students On The First Day Of School - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 12 Questions To Ask Your Students On The First Day Of School (432 Views)

One Bumpy Semester Made Him Drop Out Of School, Now He’s A Cattle Seller / Lady Sacked On Her First Day Of Work After Asking Her Boss This / 5 Questions To Ask Before You Join A Company! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

12 Questions To Ask Your Students On The First Day Of School by Researchclue: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2019
12 Questions To Ask Your Students On The First Day Of School

1. What do you love? What are you most proud of?

2. When are you at your best as a person? Student? Friend? Brother/sister?

3. How do you respond–emotionally, practically, etc.–when you’re challenged?

4. What do you need from me to be successful this year?

5. What does it mean to ‘understand’ something?

6. What should school ‘do’ for you?
7. What should you do with the things you know?

8. Are you a picky reader? What are your strengths as a reader (or ‘scientist’ or musician or mathematician, etc)?

9. Who are your heroes and why?

10. What do you want to learn about this year? What are you curious about? What can a person do with curiosity?

11. When are you most creative? Why do you think that might be?

12. What do you want me to know about you? What should I be asking you but I’m not?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get An Internship Placement In A Major Company Without Knowing Anybody / What Moving N-power To New Ministry Means - Must Read / Teaching Kids At A Very Early Age Is Counterproductive To Their Learning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.