Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS (288 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto’s 1st Son In Terrible Car Cash After Reportedly ‘high On Codine / Gospel Singer, Solomon Lange Survives Terrible Car Crash (photos) / Adekunle Ayanfe 'Monsuru' Had Accident, Hospitalized After Car Crash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS by nairafame(m): 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nigerian comedian, Klint Da Drunk is full of praises to God after surviving a terrible car crash along Bauchi-Jos express road.

The comedian wrote,
'please, help me in praising God Almighty for delivering us from the Jaws of death. Along Bauchi-Jos express road, we were involved in a terrible car crash. We boarded a golf 2 on charter as it was the only means to move.

The driver was careful enough so I had no issues with him but then, out of the blues, a truck jumped right in front of us. The road was wet as it had been drizzling.

The driver tried all he could to stop the car but the slippery road just made it look like he did nothing all I was shouting was "JESUS! JESUS!! JESUS!!!" and with a speed aof about 100km/H or there about, we rammed right into the back of this truck.

God being so merciful and wonderful, we got of with very minor injuries.how the tail of the truck was stopped from causing major damage on us is just God's doing.

Nigerian comedian, Klint Da Drunk survives?terrible car crash along?Bauchi-Jos express road (Photos)

God I thank you for life, I thank You for Your Mercies , I thank You for Your Grace and for your love on sinners like us.

May your name be glorified forever in Jesus Mighty Name!!! Amen!!!

See more photos below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/08/nigerian-comedian-klint-da-drunk.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS by nairafame(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Thank God
Re: Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS by osemoses1234(m): 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
See dragon motor
Re: Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS by MachadoPreto: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
We will get you next time!

This is just a warning.
Re: Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS by SilasNwude: 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
We will get you next time!

This is just a warning.
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Comedian Survive Terrible Car Crash Along Bauchi-Jos Express Road. PICS by Partnerbiz3: 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
One of the strongest german machines-Golf 3.

Easy to fix

Easy to maintain
Fuel efficient
Doesn't attract robbers
Rugged
Etc.

Downside, it's small and makes noise due to fans. embarassed cool

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 807 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

(1) (Reply)

The Set-up Movie Review: A Set-up Of Illogical Twists And Turns / Passion For Football? See A Market Where Repair Spoil Football Boots With Fire / How Africans See Cristiano Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.