Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,831 members, 7,889,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:52 PM

Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him (16759 Views)

I Won't Leave Much Wealth For My Kids - Jason Njoku / Omawumi And Her Daughter, Kamillah At Her Traditional Wedding In Warri (Photo) / Traditional Wedding: Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's First & Second Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by dangotesmummy: 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Frankyboy1 post=81317432][/quote] na you be Methuselah? undecided

Mr ancient of days
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by ramatintin(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Low self esteem African women...doing what they do best to stay married at ANY cost
keep quiet boy it's her choice.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
Low self esteem African women...doing what they do best to stay married at ANY cost
low self-esteem is better than those who leave him and become bitter like Toto dick

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mayflowa:

MrBrownJay1, I have known you on nairaland for more than 10 years. We are both intelligent. I know exactly what you are inferring immediately you mention African women. I wanted you to see the other side of reasons.

African women have ties to their husbands and find it strange to leave them. It is cultural. Don't tie it to esteem or economic woes.

Bro, because of that tie that these women have to their husbands, they are being abused and treated like trash, and sadly, many are so desperate to" stay married" that they would accept much more than just being OPENLY cheated on.

Give me another word for low self esteem and I would use it in this situation, but these desperate women can't be having a very positive view of themselves, while being treated in such a way.

A man openly does NOT respect his wife and if she accepts it then we have to call it for what that is.
NO man can cheat on his wife then turn around and say he RESPECTS her. Makes no damn sense.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Toks2008(m): 9:26pm On Aug 16, 2019
ednut1:
old papa youngie go marry

For your mind I dey single shey! If you are a lady come n let me make you a concubine.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by felaismyhero(m): 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
ednut1:
Low self esteem women with no hope say this
with due respect,judging from her status and her successes,i think she has more hope than a non descript like you.if nairaland never existed,i doubt i would even ever hear your comment.so yeah,she has hope!

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Toks2008(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bro, because of that tie that these women have to their husbands, they are being abused and treated like trash, and sadly, many are so desperate to" stay married" that they would accept much more than just being OPENLY cheated on.

Give me another word for low self esteem and I would use it in this situation, but these desperate women can't be having a very positive view of themselves, while being treated in such a way.

A man openly does NOT respect his wife and if she accepts it then we have to call it for what that is.
NO man can cheat on his wife then turn around and say he RESPECTS her. Makes no damn sense.

Any woman who leaves her husband cos he cheats on her is only looking for a lame excuse to leave the man cos most men cheat..but only few do it with respect for their wives.

Most Western ladies are the most foolish set of ladies I have ever come across...they leave their marriage cos the man cheats and most of them and up lonely and depressed and some of them get messed up by Randy men. And funniest twist is that they usually end up with a married man...i come begin dey wonder...
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by ednut1(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

For your mind I dey single shey! If you are a lady come n let me make you a concubine.
toks baba cheesy
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by ednut1(m): 9:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
felaismyhero:
with due respect,judging from her status and her successes,i think she has more hope than a non descript like you.if nairaland never existed,i doubt i would even ever hear your comment.so yeah,she has hope!
ok
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Orodje:
God bless u sis, if u leave your marriage coz of say your man cheat na oturugbeke u be coz every richmen out there is a cheater you haven’t seen him yet doen’t mean he doesn’t cheat. Only 95% are faithful.

Na poor man be faithful man just try get money first and see if you won’t cheat
as I see oturugbeke so e be like say you be deltan
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

low self-esteem is better than those who leave him and become bitter like Toto dick

There is a huge difference between a bitter woman and a low self esteem one.... but the major point is that the bitter woman can at least look at herself in the mirror proudly every morning, while married woman certainly can't. ... OR better yet, bitter woman is in charge of her own destiny, while married woman could unknowingly catch any deadly disease any minute and be doomed.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by obowunmi(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Until they get HIV and DIE
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by loswhite(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
idiot how is that low self esteem?

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Toks2008(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
obowunmi:

Until they get HIV and DIE

And who is safe from HIV?

This is the most laughable excuse ladies give.

Except they will never make love without condom with any other man in their life again then this excuse go make sense.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by loswhite(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
ednut1:
Low self esteem women with no hope say this
dumb men with no brains type this
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

Any woman who leaves a her husband cos he cheats on her is only looking for a lane excuse to leave the man cos most men cheat..but only few do it with respect for their wives.

The fact that most African men cheat certainly isn't a reason for anyone to accept cheating, FAR FROM IT.... all women expect their men NOT to cheat and to be respected. The minute a man does cheat, he sends a clear message that he has absolutely no respect for his wife. Any sane woman would leave this disrespectful unfaithful untrustworthy human being, and only a very desperate woman would stay in such marriage...

Sadly, because marriage in Nigeria means "being happy" (even if you are the most miserable person on earth), many will cheaply accept any rubbish from their husbands OR marry any donkeys out there, in order to be/stay married at ANY cost.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
I won't leave him too, rather will give him a packet of condom and also concentrate on my career and kids, a busy woman does not have time to chase her husband around.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There is a huge difference between a bitter woman and a low self esteem one.... but the major point is that the bitter woman can at least look at herself in the mirror proudly every morning, while married woman certainly can't. ... OR better yet, bitter woman is in charge of her own destiny, while married woman could unknowingly catch any deadly disease any minute and be doomed.

bitter women that stab others to death in frustration?
or the ones that end up committing suicide after spending all her free time wishing that a man should at least consider her worthy of sharing his bed?

my guy, life is not as black and white as you read in the media
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

Except they will never make love without condom with any other man in their life again then this excuse go make sense.

You chances of catching a deadly disease rises greatly if your cheating husband is sleeping around with different women...rather than if he is faithful to his wife...it's a no brainer.

Pattypatt:
I won't leave him too, rather will give him a packet of condom and also concentrate on my career and kids, a busy woman does not have time to chase her husband around.

Yet you will do your best to stay married to such animal ?! Why, if I may ask, would you actually want to stay married to an unfaithful disrespectful untrustworthy man? Think of the wrong message you would teach your kids (male and female).

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Goalnaldo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying cheesy
Whatever! Just know that marriage before sin is a sex. tongue
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

There are men who cheat discreetly bt still respect their wives and family. It’s wrong yes bt Marriage isn’t a mere relationship and I don’t think u just get up and leave just because he cheated. If that was the case we wud have lots of broken marriages littered everywhere in both past and present generation. It also depends on ur philosophy about marriage.

I don’t subscribe to cheating at all in marriage bt l will only advise a lady to leave right away if its cheating and disrespect or domestic violence. Then I wud call it low self esteem like u rightly say.

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

or the ones that end up committing suicide after spending all her free time wishing that a man should at least consider her worthy of sharing his bed?

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

Pls by all means, tell us all how great it is for women to be miserable and treated like dirt in marriage...

No matter how you look at it, staying married to a cheating disrespectful husband ain't no better than leaving his sorry aass. Sadly in Nigeria, women view marriage as a "do or die" mission, and would probably stay even if that man has children with their underage maid.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by felaismyhero(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
rubbish! if we must achieve your kind of equality,then we would need to scrape marriage; then we become like goats; just Bleep and go!(i see western societies becoming like this!)because it's not possible to have two heads in any organisation,situation... the leader in a family could be male or female; most time though it's the male.
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Pls by all means, tell us all how great it is for women to be miserable and treated like dirt in marriage...

No matter how you look at it, staying married to a cheating disrespectful husband ain't no better than leaving his sorry aass. Sadly in Nigeria, women view marriage as a "do or die" mission, and would probably stay even if that man has children with their underage maid.
Jay z actually cheated on Beyonce many times and she did not leave her marriage so I don't know how you keep shouting Nigerian women as if they are not same everywhere

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
jaxxy:

There are men who cheat discreetly bt still respect their wives and family. It’s wrong yes bt Marriage isn’t a mere relationship and I don’t think u just get up and leave just because he cheated. If that was the case we wud have lots of broken marriages littered everywhere in both past and present generation. It’s also depends on ur philosophy about marriage.

The minute a man cheats, whether wifey knows or not, makes no difference on the issue of HIM having any respect for his wife or family. He has none, because if he had any he wouldn't cheat.duh!

Today we ALREADY have broken marriages everywhere, and just because deluded women stay in these miserable Marriages certainly does not make these marriage any RIGHT/PERFECT.
IMHO, better a broken marriage where you now have two happy single parents than a miserable marriage where you have two disrespectful bitter married people teaching ARRANT RUBBISH way to live to their kids.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by felaismyhero(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2019
Toks2008:

if they start sleeping around,you would be the first to call them slut LovePeddler,harlot,prostitute...

1 Like

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Starz825(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
osemoses69:
you get sense so
U dey mind the guy...see him stupid comment...what do u expect of a responsible woman...if her husband cheats...she remains..then they iron things out ..u think say he easy to find man we go gree marry...what if she leaves her husband for another man and the new man still cheats on her..
Women believes most men will cheat no matter how u cage them....the most important thing for women is to maturely handle cases like that so it won't come back to hunt them down...
I don't support women leaving their husbands house because their men cheated except if she is in an abusive relationship.... women should act like a bozz whenever they catch their man cheating...stay in ur marriage and fight for ur space and right....the man head go correct..I like action-ladies undecided
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Mk12:

Jay z actually cheated on Beyonce many times and she did not leave her marriage so I don't know how you keep shouting Nigerian women as if they are not same everywhere

People cheat everywhere in the world and many low self esteem women stay with these cheating men....the issue is what you do if/when you find out about it OR when your husband remorsefully tells you about it.... instead of accepting it before the evil deed is done.

felaismyhero:
rubbish! if we must achieve your kind of equality,then we would need to scrape marriage; then we become like goats; just Bleep and go!(i see western societies becoming like this!)because it's not possible to have two heads in any organisation,situation... the leader in a family could be male or female; most time though it's the male.

I am sorry to say that, if husband fukcs around like a goat then why shouldn't we live like goats?! At least we would all know what we are.

There is a huge difference between having two heads in a family AND having one person disrespect their partner by sleeping with women outside marriage. Being faithful to your partner is actually one of the foundation of marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Legendguru: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
good
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by tomju(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
You are stating the obvious. That year with Teebills him paddy.... chopping small lekki babes on the side. Better talk to him to change. I no talk anything o. But she knows wassup!
Re: Omawumi: If My Husband Cheats, I Won't Leave Him by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

The fact that most African men cheat certainly isn't a reason for anyone to accept cheating, FAR FROM IT.... all women expect their men NOT to cheat and to be respected. The minute a man does cheat, he sends a clear message that he has absolutely no respect for his wife. Any sane woman would leave this disrespectful unfaithful untrustworthy human being, and only a very desperate woman would stay in such marriage...

Sadly, because marriage in Nigeria means "being happy" (even if you are the most miserable person on earth), many will cheaply accept any rubbish from their husbands OR marry any donkeys out there, in order to be/stay married at ANY cost.

Continue to walow in delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Alive And Well / Meet Genevieve Naji's Daughter! She Finally Shows Her To The World / Ice Prince Pictured With Yakubu Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.