Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World (28707 Views)

Top 10 Most Expensive Football Trophies In The World / Top 10 Most Expensive Football Trophies In The World 2023 / Nigerian Football Players And Their Wives/Girlfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Emmanuel226(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
oooooomm i don forget,na rashford suppose to dey top dat list na,nobody should quote me oo,i am having headache grin
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by shogsman(m): 9:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
bluebay:
Nd, Who’s the highest earner among them grin
Uncle Messi

In fairness to them,he has always earned more than them,it's no t unusual.
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Emmanuel226(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
rashford so u dey my house dey soak garri,why ur mate mbappe dey top d list of most valuable players,oya wash dose plates fast go top dat list grin
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Emmanuel226(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
mbappe is surely a barca player and would serve as messi replacement cool
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Emmanuel226(m): 9:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
make mbappe develop for PSG first before e cum barca cum become superstar
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by maxiuc(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
buygala:

I am a lazy youth Sir smiley

I cant read
we go give you out for Rugga
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by maxiuc(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Emmanuel226:
make mbappe develop for PSG first before e cum barca cum become superstar
mbappe wey no like Barça Hehehehehe

Keep waiting
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by echepops(m): 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nollyzonenews:
The CIES Football Observatory algorithm have released the list of the most expensive football players in the World with forwards Kylian Mbappé(€252M), Mohammed Salah (€219M) and Raheem Sterling (€208M) in the top three positions.

Apart from strikers, the most expensive footballers per position are Alisson Becker (€107M) for goalkeepers, Trent Alexander-Arnold (€130M) for defenders and Paul Pogba (€125M) for midfielders.

Here are the top 30 footballers on the list.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/16/see-the-list-of-most-expensive-football-players-in-the-world/

Jokers! N'golo Kante is missing because he's black?
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by ibknaanii80: 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who else notice say barca don dey loss their first match to ATHLETIC like my beloved Chelsea. Barca will be at the bottom of the table I mean relegation zone gangan till tomorrow. My hatred for barca no go allow e rest.
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Stealthwalker(m): 10:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
echepops:

Mbappe, sterling, sallah, Radford, Sancho and mane are what?, Green?. Infact there are many blacks on that list so what's your excuse
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Stealthwalker(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
echepops:

Mbappe, sterling, sallah, Radford, Sancho, pogba and mane are what?, Green?. Infact there are many blacks on that list so what's your excuse
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Angelfrost(m): 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
nonut:
Sterling is an overpriced modafocker...

Nope, he ain't... You are just a poorly fed hater.

1 Like

Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Angelfrost(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
maxiuc:

Keep waiting

He is headed there... Deep down, you know this. Griezman has gone ahead as his forerunner. cool
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Foodforthought: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
drips8:
Ronaldo fans after reading this

Remove childishness from here please. We don't need it on this thread. Take ur stuff and go play somewhere else.
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Rapmoney(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
Legitn:
Surprise surprise! The richest footballer in the world is Faiq Bolkiah a relative of the Sultan of Brune (nephew). While the first name that comes to mind when discussing the richest footballer …are Messi and CR7 but unfortunately Faiq Bolkiah is the world richest footballer and he is just 21 years old is net worth is 20 billion dollars you can also Google search if nairalander think am lieing
Bolkiah is not a professional footballer. He is just playing for the love of it. He doesn't need football money; he is already rich.

1 Like

Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 17, 2019
We are not talking about inter house sports!
hisexcellency34:
Why is Kelechi Iheanacho not on the list
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by 01mcfadden(m): 3:36am On Aug 17, 2019
buygala:
List that any club will happily give up the first three players just to get Messi grin

This list is corrupt....Buhari needs to investigate it sad

No team will give up Mbappe to get Messi his age
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Emmanuel226(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2019
maxiuc:
Keep waiting
chizos,okay et him cum to man city or liverpool instead
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by Wolfmansion: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by nonut: 9:27am On Aug 17, 2019
Angelfrost:

Nope, he ain't... You are just a poorly fed hater.
Otondo
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by tsmat(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2019
ABSTRUSE:

And who is the richest: Ronaldo!
which world abeg?
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by tsmat(m): 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
maxiuc:
Keep waiting
Mbappe manager has spoken.
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by decrownprince(m): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Base on what? I thought the current transfer record was set by the transfer of Neymar from
Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain for €222 million (£198 million) in August of 2017. Follow by Kylian Mbappé from Monaco to Paris Saint-Germ.
Re: List Of Most Expensive Football Players In The World by ABSTRUSE: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
tsmat:

which world abeg?

Are you saying Messi is richer than Ronaldo?
It is Ororo o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Salah Will NEVER Forget The Incident With Sergio Ramos" / Russia 2018 – Hazard Takes Swipe At England’s Golden Generation / Photos: Pro-Palestinians Invade Football Pitch & Attack Israeli Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.