Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual (3446 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / Man Kills Lady In Calabar, Uses Her Corpse To Cook Peppersoup For Sale (Graphic) / Man Kills His Mother, Makes Love To Her Corpse For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Enemyofpeace: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Nmezor post=81317991][/quote]I'm already there waiting for you
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Tunbolity(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Nawa for Naija bloggers! They're lazy to come up with new stories. This incident happened in Benin late last year and the boy was paraded before the media in November of same 2018. Moreover, I was in Benin High Court early before Hon. Justice J.I Acha early this year when the boy was brought to get remand order pending legal advice. The judge asked him what came over him and he said it was one pastor that told him to do it and the judge told the police officer that brought him to court to make sure he arrest the pastor too whose whereabouts was unknown. Infact, he wore this same cloth to court that day. Stop recycling old news in an attempt to get traffic on your blogging site. Below is the link to the story when it broke last year https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/shocking-boy-makes-love-with-dead-mothers-corpse-in-edo/
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by CanadaOrBust: 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
ednut1:
And yet no money. Money rituals is fake

No o. U have to follow the instructions perfectly. Kill her 3mins to 5 not 5!!! He went and killed her at 5.
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by TimiRume(f): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Alanpoza007:

People are condemning the boy's act, which is the right thing to do. So what views are not reflecting accurately please?
The view at the top of every thread. This one is still on 40 views.

And then this time out error thing that has made me type this over and over again, nl is losing it, smh
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

No o. U have to follow the instructions perfectly. Kill her 3mins to 5 not 5!!! He went and killed her at 5.
naso
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by haconjy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
Last two years issues in ologbo, Edo state.
old stories
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by avalontony(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
My mum slept in the lord and am still mourning her after eight months.......while some killed and desecrated his mum for money.

Jesus wept.
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by nicepoker101(m): 1:17am On Aug 17, 2019
dannytoe:
The second state you should fear in Nigeria after borno, state is Edo.
where do you place ogun state. grin
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:19am On Aug 17, 2019
Bound him hands and feet, dump him along Benin Ore express.

We no get space 4 prison.
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:34am On Aug 17, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Teenager Killed His Mother In Edo, Had Sex With Her Corpse For Money Ritual by Anonymouskid: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2023
Omo make I cry first

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: Robbers Terrorizing Igando Caught, To Be Burnt Alive (video) / A Farmer Fights Back Fulani Herdsmen. / Soldiers Sliced Boko Haram Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.