Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,183 members, 7,973,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 12:53 PM

Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) (788 Views)

Teenager Kills Mother's Boss Over Mobile Phone In Ondo / Oyo Teenager Kills Father, Mother Arrested For Hiding Crime / Teenager Kills His 3-year-old Cousin In Katsina After Her Father Failed to pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by kenechukwufrank: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
An 18-year-old man, Samuel Akpobome, who was arrested by the police in Edo State for allegedly killing his mother for money rituals, has explained how he committed the act.

Samuel Akpobeme killed his mother, had sex with her corpse for money ritual. The teenager who was paraded by the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Johnson Kokumo, stated that he later had sexual intercourse with his mother’s corpse.

He said, “I wanted to use her (Christiana) for money rituals. I strangled her; she was sleeping when I strangled her at about 5 am. I was advised by a native doctor in Oghara to k**l her. After killing her, I slept with her. The native doctor told me to do so and keep her corpse for two days.”

See More Details and Pic Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/08/16/teenager-kills-his-mother-have-sex-with-her-corpse/

lalasticlala

Re: Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by Jabioro: 3:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
You are a completed son of bitch,now that your aim and the wishes of weirdest babalawo had failed be ready to meet hangman at gallow..

2 Likes

Re: Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by daddytime(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
God forbid us with children from hell....whatdafeck

How money wan take fit this imp sef...see him face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
undecided

Who the fvck gave this madafaka bread?........
He should be allowed to starve to death.

One of the quickest strategies to curb this menace is to get credible intelligence on these babalawos and remove them from the society

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by nuban07(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
I8 years old boy already desperate for money to the extent of killing his biological mother. It is finished
Re: Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
angry..... PLEASE JUST FRY THIS DEVIL LUCIFER ALIVE .... angry angry angry
Re: Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by realstars: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
Stupid boy from the camp of the devil,
dont wary your mum is weting for you at the other side., she know you will come soon.
Re: Teenager Kills His Mother, Have Sex With Her Corpse (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Crime watch
On itv

(1) (Reply)

270 Inmates Who Fled For Their Lives During A Prison Fire Return To Finish Their / One-year-old Baby Abducted In Ondo Church (Photo) / 12 Kidnap By Evans’ The Billionaire Kidnapper Before He Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.