Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,002 members, 7,939,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online (1054 Views)

Ghanaian Travels To Nigeria To Meet Online Lover, Discovers He’s 13 Years Old / Don't Have Sex With People You Meet Online. Pictures / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by SPOLO(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmm fear women
Fear women
I met a lady from my state also the same tribe and we got talking So then we became friends and exchange contact.
This lady always advice me, motivate me but then I always have this feeling that hope she is not married not knowing my instinct was right then.
So we planned on meeting each other when she travelled home for New year..
Not until today I called her to say hi and make voice picked it up and I told him who I am..
Later he called me and said, didn't the woman told me that she is married, I said no...

Pls married women for the sake of God, no matter what you are going through in your marriage stick to your husband pls..
Don't have extra partner outside..
Pls..

GOD Thanks for what u did for me,bcus what if Assumed we come across each other and have sex without knowing she is married??
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by carter009(m): 4:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
Your right, most of them are married claiming to be single.
SPOLO:
Hmm fear women
Fear women
I met a lady from my state also the same tribe and we got talking So then we became friends and exchange contact.
This lady always advice me, motivate me but then I always have this feeling that hope she is not married not knowing my instinct was right then.
So we planned on meeting each other when she travelled home for New year..
Not until today I called her to say hi and make voice picked it up and I told him who I am..
Later he called me and said, didn't the woman told me that she is married, I said no...

Pls married women for the sake of God, no matter what you are going through in your marriage stick to your husband pls..
Don't have extra partner outside..
Pls..

GOD Thanks for what u did for me,bcus what if Assumed we come across each other and have sex without knowing she is married??
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by delishpot: 4:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yatty, yatty yap!! As if men don't do same. Always wailing like puppies when tables turn. Fear women, fear women up and down as if men don't even murder the ones they meet online. Na small lie wey you go just thank God and move on naim you carry like say dem thief ya wife.

6 Likes

Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by J4JUVENTUS(m): 6:01pm On Aug 16, 2019
God saved me from one like that.. Fear women...

She was married and having kids... She told me she was single.. Just because she was having little misunderstanding with her husband.. Sometimes when we talk on phone and I hear kids making noise,I will ask who those kids are? She go say na her anty children.. She was planning to come see me,until her husband called my line.. Say ,shay i wan die? I was like who is this? He said ,shey na my wife you dey toast ? I shock and I couldn't even reply,but I just ended the call...

The useless woman called later and apologized ..That the husband was cheating on her and that she wanted to start doing same.. I adviced her to settle with the husband,and that she should stop calling me...

Since then... I dey fear for ladies wen dey claim single online o,cuz most of them r married women .

2 Likes

Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by ODUNEWUWURA(f): 6:23pm On Aug 16, 2019
With what you post up here. It is not that she is dating you or having a romantic relationship with you. Just only Charing on Facebook. So have is fear woman here.
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by carter009(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
I don't understand...
ODUNEWUWURA:
With what you post up here. It is not that she is dating you or having a romantic relationship with you. Just only Charing on Facebook. So have is fear woman here.
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:
.. No,let's wait until he bleeps the woman that is when you know that what she was doing is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by millionboi2: 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2019
Guys hustle make ur wife no change her status to single after marriage

3 Likes

Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by Okoroawusa: 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
What's there?

You are both adults. So you think sometimes women don't feel like having a change of d**k like men do? whether married or not
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by teelarryberry(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:

He cant state all de details here na ,, use ur head like Drogba ,, she feet don send am ,nyash ,an Toto pictures ,an you know say married women nyash day wide, come make sense,,, so my guy been day salivate waiting for dat day ,,before de husband wake am from dream ,,,,I like you wura ,,
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by Maxcollins042(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
That was how Chidinma back in the school days gave me her contact without informing me she has been taken. One day after I had not seen her in school I sent her a text message and waited patiently with the keenness of a puppy for her reply. Few minutes later a call came in which I picked up and to my dismay a baritone voice sounded out from the phone speaker.

To be continued
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by bayodele73(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2019
ODUNEWUWURA:
it would have been nice if you had kept your mouth shut... Always finding excuse for stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Those advice and want to motivate you online without your express consent are very dangerous
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 17, 2019
delishpot:
Yatty, yatty yap!! As if men don't do same. Always wailing like puppies when tables turn. Fear women, fear women up and down as if men don't even murder the ones they meet online. Na small lie wey you go just thank God and move on naim you carry like say dem thief ya wife.

Lmfao grin Swears men can be dramatic for no reason
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 17, 2019
millionboi2:
Guys hustle make ur wife no change her status to single after marriage
Na una I pity pass. After using all your life force to hustle and get money, na gateman go come dey fvck your wife.
Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by Quality20(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2019
sexually experienced women are mostly cunning n highly manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Men Beware Of Women U Meet Online by Apination(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2019
Married women are sweet, so I heard. Would love to have a taste of one grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Never Be A Second Choice! / Pastor Caught Speaking In Tongues While Eating Woman’s Pu**y (VIDEO) / Why Dont Ladies Apply The Golden Rule ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.