Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,902 members, 7,945,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Learn How To Design A Professional Mobile Application Without Coding - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Learn How To Design A Professional Mobile Application Without Coding (573 Views)

Which App Can I Use To Design Something Like This / If You're To Design Your Dream Smartphone.... / How To Create Android Apps Without Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Design A Professional Mobile Application Without Coding by okakasite: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Do you want to learn how to create a mobile application without stress? I will teach you how to create a mobile application for a website or anything for just 500 Naira.

Coding is not required, you don't have to know any coding skill to do this. With your mobile phone or computer you can create an android app in 10 minutes or if you want to add many other features you can spend more than that.

If you are a blogger that needs a mobile app for your site join this group also. Because mobile app will drive enough traffic to your site and it will not affect you ads.

If you are interested in the training click the link below to join the WhatsApp group and if you are not on WhatsApp, you can either can, message me on this line +2347086973998 or contact me on Facebook to be added to the Facebook group.

Note: without playing the fees you will not receive any training so join the group if you are ready and serious. Requirement is mobile phone or computer.

Join the group on WhatsApp now.

https:///DnZ143JyfbI5AmkpLVawQh
For more visit www.okakasite.com

(1) (Reply)

For Screen Replacement And Accessories / Make Money At Home With Your Phone/laptop / Mobile Location In Pakistan & Advocate Nazia Law Associates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.