Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Seeking Investment Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seeking Investment Advice (1217 Views)

Advise To Those Seeking Investment Opportunities And Business Partnerships Here / N3 Million Naira Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities / N1 Million Investment Fund:- Seeking Investment Opportunities (Now N5Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Investment Advice by Emperornice: 5:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good evening fam,

I would like to seek advice on a very profitable business i can invest half a million naira .
Please note that i do not consider things like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies investment in this regards.
I'm open to suggestions.
Please feel free to contact me.
Re: Seeking Investment Advice by ReppingLocals(f): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2019
I will deliver to you 15% Monthly if you don't mind what it's used for as long as you get your steady inflow of 15% monthly.

Emperornice:
Good evening fam,

I would like to seek advice on a very profitable business i can invest half a million naira .
Please note that i do not consider things like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies investment in this regards.
I'm open to suggestions.
Please feel free to contact me.
Re: Seeking Investment Advice by Emperornice: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
ReppingLocals:
I will deliver to you 15% Monthly if you don't mind what it's used for as long as you get your steady inflow of 15% monthly.

I would like to discuss with you if it's okay but mail or whatsapp to know more about your investment.
Re: Seeking Investment Advice by ReppingLocals(f): 9:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Emperornice:

I would like to discuss with you if it's okay but mail or whatsapp to know more about your investment.

Thank you for your interests and reply.
Will furnish all you need with proofs then you decide.

Below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: Seeking Investment Advice by Wickedfacts: 12:17am On Aug 23, 2019
Emperornice:

But handkerchiefs, lots of handkerchiefs.

You'll need them for your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking Investment Advice by Newbielearner(m): 6:08am On Aug 23, 2019
I know a company with their head office in Maryland, Lagos and branch in Abuja. They give minimum of 20% per annum, life assurance, and can give twice your savings as a loan after 6months of saving. Contact me via my signature to know more.
Re: Seeking Investment Advice by ReppingLocals(f): 10:14am On Aug 23, 2019
Emperornice:

I replied your email. Check and connect.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Make 5k Daily By Processing Emails / ... / Own Your Shop With Chymall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.