Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:32 AM

Brand New Music: Fdot X Wemzylion- I Don't Give A Damm - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Brand New Music: Fdot X Wemzylion- I Don't Give A Damm (242 Views)

Mary J - Don't Give Up / Download Instrumental: I Don't Care By Justin Bieber And Ed Sheeran / NEW MUSIC : Wizkid Ft Rihanna - "SWEET" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Music: Fdot X Wemzylion- I Don't Give A Damm by francisgold(m): 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
http://www.betamusiq.com/2019/08/music-fdot-x-wemzylion-i-dont-give-damn.html?m=1

Fast rising star and MultiTalented artist Fadoyin Feranmi popularly known as FdotFreezy is out with a new smoke. FdotFreezy gained attention of music lovers globally after the release of his last song ‘No be Lie’

Following the release of ‘No be Lie’ FdotFreezy is out with another classic vibe titled ‘I DON'T GIVE A DAMN” featuring the sensational WemzyLion.

In this song FdotFreezy stated clearly he’s just going with the flow in whatever he does and he’s unbothered about negativity.

Wemzylion did justice to the song with some amazing lines to spice it up. In his lines. ‘Lion’s Don’t care about the opinion of a sheep’

Download, Listen and Share

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Atela - Home / Chef 187 – “one More” F. Mr. P And Skales Mp3 / Gabriel Afolayan Ft. Debbie – You Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.