Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,682 members, 7,926,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

Bbnaija: What I Will Do To Isilomo After Big Brother House – Omashola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: What I Will Do To Isilomo After Big Brother House – Omashola (227 Views)

Avala & Isilomo Sign Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja / Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Bbnaija: Comedian Ushbebe Poses With Avala And Isilomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What I Will Do To Isilomo After Big Brother House – Omashola by iamocheme: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2019
Warri-born Big Brother Naija housemate, Omashola on Friday disclosed what he would do to former BBNaija housemate, Isilomo when he leaves the Big Brother House.

According to the housemate, he would search for Isilomo and take her out on a date. Omashola made the revelation during a conversation with fellow housemates, Diane and Elo.

Omashola who commended Isilomo for her strong personality as this to say about her:

“If I leave this place, the first person I will look for is Isilomo and take her out.

”She was a very nice person but the eviction took her out by surprise.

“If that girl was still in this house, she will give so much problem.”

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/bbnaija-what-i-will-do-to-isilomo-after-big-brother-house-omashola/

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nicki Minaj Retires From Doing Music / Yemi Alade New Deal With Universal Music Group / Don’t Let People Treat You Like Cigarettes And When They Are Done They Will Step

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.