Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Bbnaija: Diane Claims Her Virginity Unblemished, Might Not Engage In Sexual Rela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Diane Claims Her Virginity Unblemished, Might Not Engage In Sexual Rela (399 Views)

Front And Back View Of BBNaija's Diane (Photos) / Jada Pollock Claims Her Account Was Hacked, After Dumping Him / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Diane Claims Her Virginity Unblemished, Might Not Engage In Sexual Rela by odidi24news(m): 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
BBNaija: Diane claims her virginity unblemished, might not engage in sexual relations till marriage.

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija, housemate, Diane has implied on avoiding sex until marriage.

The BBNaija housemate made the comment while reviewing how her auntie once made her take a promise utilizing the Bible to avoid sex until marriage.

Diane made the exposure during a game with individual housemates, Omashola and Elo on Friday.

The BBNaija housemate, in any case, expressed that she would abnegate her promise in the event that she meets a man she really adores.

Reacting to Elo on when last she engaged in sexual relations, Diane stated: “When I was little around 10 or 11 I went to see my cousin and her mom was enlightening us regarding how she kept herself till she got hitched.

(1) (Reply)

Two Amazing Creative Funny Images Trends Of Davido "Blow My Mind" And Nairamaley / Naira Marley Replies Lady Who Wants Him To Impregnate Her / Actor Jigan Injured, Involved A Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.