Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,289 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:00 AM

50 Cent Recalls The Time Snoop Dogg Stole His Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Recalls The Time Snoop Dogg Stole His Car (897 Views)

Bovi Calls Out Student Who Stole His Tin Of Milk 24 Years Ago In School / Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Snoop Dogg Shares Fela Kuti's Photo On His Instagram Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50 Cent Recalls The Time Snoop Dogg Stole His Car by NigeriaDaily247: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2019
50 Cent visited The Late Show with Stephen Colbert where he shared a story about the time that fellow rapper Snoop Dogg stole his car.

The pair appeared on stage together at the Barclays Center for the 2019 Masters of Ceremony concert. But 50 said, when he went to get his custom-made Versace Lamborghini, it had vanished!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtSicQwxY0c

"I had more to do so he left and I continued to perform. When I came off, I was wet so I was wiped off and everything and got dressed. Then I came out and the car was gone," he told Colbert.

"He went walked by the car saw the car and got —I dont know if it was jealous feelings or something—but he actually went to the car and got in the car because the keys are in there because we parked inside the Barclays. And the guy who was supposed to be like the valet parker, I was like 'Where'd the car go?' he said 'Snoop took the car.'"

The King troll said that Snoop took the car as payment for his performance.

https://naijaroom.com/50-cent-recalls-the-time-snoop-dogg-stole-his-car/

Re: 50 Cent Recalls The Time Snoop Dogg Stole His Car by chiommy123(f): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2019
50 is begging snoopy for some bullet

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Unfollows Davido On Instagram / Toyin Abraham Cries As Fans Gifts Her 1 Million Naira On Her 35th Birthday / Late Linkin Park Lead Singer Chester Bennington's Widow Announces Her Engagement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.