Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

#bbnaija : ”I Will Deal With Any Male Housemate Who Tries To Get Close To Mercy” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija : ”I Will Deal With Any Male Housemate Who Tries To Get Close To Mercy” (428 Views)

Olusegun Runsewe: Bobrisky Is A Disgrace To Nigeria, I Will Deal With Him / Ali Baba To Slay Queens Living Large: God Will Deal With You / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija : ”I Will Deal With Any Male Housemate Who Tries To Get Close To Mercy” by Eugram(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
#BBnaija : ”I will deal with any male housemate who tries to get close to Mercy”. – Ike

Big Brother Naija, housemate, Ike has said he would deal with any male housemate that tries to get close to his lover, Mercy.

read the full post via the link below

https://globng.com/bbnaija-i-will-deal-with-any-male-housemate-who-tries-to-get-close-to-mercy-ike/

(1) (Reply)

Here Is The Next Miss World / Bbnaija: Jackye Lists Out Names Of Guys Who Asked Her Out In The BBN House / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Pretends A Lot "Actress Angelina Okorie Says"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.