Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,388 members, 7,932,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it (16112 Views)

South-West Has The Highest Number OF WAEC Students For 2021 / 2022 Unity School Cut Off Marks State By State / Secondary School Students Celebrate End Of WAEC Exams In Beer Parlour (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Ritchiee: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2019
dunkem21:
I know it will come to this because my people really rubbed it in cheesy The ranking is correct joor; were you expecting Katsina to top Lagos? grin

If you won't do for all states, pls do for SE alone. Healthy competition makes us grow.

I am Abian and having been pushing our governor to reclaim our God given No 1 spot in the country.

I am happy we are on top of Anambra this YEAR!!!

You are happy for WAEC ?This means Abia beat Anambra to their game
How did Abia do it because Anambra and WAEC are like Miracle and Centre grin .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Ritchiee: 11:46am On Aug 17, 2019
LazyGold:

A failure is a failure

Tell me why Best students in WAEC could not compete with best students from Ghana?

This is the reason...
Expansive Miracle Centres.All because they want to meet up with Yoruba by all means.

Yorubas are trailblazers then and now....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by colizee(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019
That doesn't make it untrue.....their are 1001 ways of getting informations Mr. WAEC
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Parada: 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
Yes health competition should be encouraged btw cocaine pusher, fraudster etc for more health competition as well.

Tofax:
It won't be a bad idea if WAEC roll out the real state by state analysis of results to encourage a healthy competition amongst States. It will be a win-win situation for the students.
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Parada: 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Are you Igbo ? because the way una de lie to validate another lie Na like person wey carry koko go Malaysia
iHart:
If you have never had a dealing with WAEC, you won't understand how confused and complicated they are. Its possible WAEC released that rating and the person handling that Twitter don't know anything about the rating. I remember sometime ago I wrote to WAEC for copyright. I was referred to over 10 offices here and in Ghana. I was given plenty phone numbers to call. I wrote letters to several offices. At the end of the day I discovered many officials don't know what each office can handle. They are just a bunch of confused individuals

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Basher8583: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
iHart:
If you have never had a dealing with WAEC, you won't understand how confused and complicated they are. Its possible WAEC released that rating and the person handling that Twitter don't know anything about the rating. I remember sometime ago I wrote to WAEC for copyright. I was referred to over 10 offices here and in Ghana. I was given plenty phone numbers to call. I wrote letters to several offices. At the end of the day I discovered many officials don't know what each office can handle. They are just a bunch of confused individuals

And how will waec issue something that is not reflecting on their social media space.
Do you even know how to identify authentic news?
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by kettykin: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
Factgist:
Lol... Though Waec disregarded it, I wont be surprised if it is the same when the real list comes out.. We all know South Eastern states top the pack grin

Jamb was releasing such until some people went to jam to block it , now they must have gone to get Tinubu or Osinbanjo to ask Jamb to stop it
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by ScotMisile: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Bola Ilori or am I the only one that saw the name of the person that asked the question.

Forget the reply, waec has been muzzled and bombed to a corner as usual.

Imagine, what a people.

Is it our fault that SW states are struggling with your, katsina for last position

Naso Dem go take rule by still dreaming all their 2023 dreams...lolzzzzzzzzzz

Have, reshuffle the list again, send it back it still the same.

A failure is a failure...

The moniker of a liar!!!

1 Like

Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Damod88: 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Infinityk:

Waec has never for once released any list
It was done by igbo propangandaist
This same list with the states on those numbers has been circulating the net since 2010 if I remember
Every time waec would say it's fake
Don't u know Igbos are propangadaist
Here is a quote from George bush
If a lie is repeated many times, it will become the truth

But George Bush is one of the greatest liar of our time.
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Mrhonesty: 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2019
Those who join ur condemnation are not wise.
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by themanderon: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hahahaha I knew the northern cabals will not be happy with their states coming perpetually behind other states so they will rather hide the truth.
Hiding the truth is what they do best since its not possible to rig this one.
If waec says its not from them then let them give us the real one............but off cause they won't grin
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by Stupidmodes: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2019
D
Factgist:
Lol... Though Waec disregarded it, I wont be surprised if it is the same when the real list comes out.. We all know South Eastern states top the pack grin
Nothing will change in the top positions. As usual Abia, Anambra and IMO will have their well deserved first third.
Re: WAEC Disown State By State Analysis Of WAEC Results, Asks Public To Disregard it by ForumNL(m): 12:01am On Sep 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Reply And Answer A Query Letter From Your Boss At Work / Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery / D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.