Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,393 members, 7,947,658 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:09 AM

Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) (2703 Views)

African Doll Impregnated By Sammie Okposo Says: 'I Will Keep The Baby' / "This Car is Older Than Me" - Charly Boy Shows His Family's Old Car (Pix) / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by Ogagist1: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2019
A Nigerian lady took to social media to lament after news that Toyin Abraham welcomed a son with her lover Kolawole Ajeyemi surfaced online.

According to the lady who seemed bittered about the news, stated that their love might not stand the test of time as her husband is way too younger.

The lady who feels a man should marry someone younger instead of the opposite claims the love will fade away when the woman gives birth to more children.

Watch the video here; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/17/toyin-abraham-was-impregnated-by-a-guy-that-she-is-older-than-a-lady-rants-video/

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by Ogagist1: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2019

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:00am On Aug 17, 2019
Some people have difficulty in minding their business.
You that know whose marriage will last or not, go and marry first then come back to tell us if na by age marriage dey last.
Read my signature

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by nzeobi(m): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2019
they are not married, she only wanted to have a baby and that's why she went to him just like Linda Ikeji did

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by ashewoboy(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2019
what should we do now? why is she telling us?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by victorian(f): 10:26am On Aug 17, 2019
Younger single girls of these days that's their mindset towards older single pretty ladies.

They are filled with hatred and jealousy when they see a younger guy with an older lady dating or married. They can wail for Africa saying the relationship won't last. Have witnessed it first hand, so i know how they think. Lol

Na so cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by Nukilia: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:
Younger single girls of these days that's their mindset towards older single pretty ladies.
They are filled with hatred and jealousy when they see a younger guy with an older lady dating or married. They can wail for Africa saying the relationship won't last. Have witnessed it first hand, so i know how they think. Lol
Na so cheesy

Keywords: hate, jealously
Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by victorian(f): 10:59am On Aug 17, 2019
Nukilia:

Keywords: hate, jealously

As in ehn? I was shocked when a younger lady whom I took as a friend said such to me. That the young man wooing me doesn't love me and she can see through him, he's just playing with my mind. And I should check am naw? How can he be in love with me? He's just playing a script. I was like wow! And I asked her calmly why did u say so? She said because I'm older and didn't I tell him my age? I shook my head and smiled. I replied he knows my age and she was like ha! Really and he still came with this gifts.
Hmm, Aunty sorry but he's not serious. He's deceiving you.

And I didn't ask for her opinion o.
She was just opportune to be around, when the dashing young guy came to pay me a visit.

I said well babe, don't bother your head about it. Let it rest OK? I'm done with this topic about him.

cheesy

Chai, some girls are poisonous. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by naijacentric(m): 11:17am On Aug 17, 2019
That is why we have many older single women. If its about age who will now marry them. Stupid culture dat would wound you no wonder foreign women have more sense than naija women!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by Olufela30: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
At least, she's happy !!

People just can't mind their business... They av PHD in "not minding their business"....

Maybe she wants to trend !!

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by ManTiger(m): 1:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
The rant video...
Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by lumiday(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by safarigirl(f): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lol

Lola Omotayo says hi

Mrs. Dare Art-Alade says hi

Meghan Markle says hi

Mrs. Sergio Ramos says hi

Shakira says hi

Priyanka Chopra says hi

Jennifer Lopez says hi

This girl doesn't know what she's talking about

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by Nukilia: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn? I was shocked when a younger lady whom I took as a friend said such to me. That the young man wooing me doesn't love me and she can see through him, he's just playing with my mind. And I should check am naw? How can he be in love with me? He's just playing a script. I was like wow! And I asked her calmly why did u say so? She said because I'm older and didn't I tell him my age? I shook my head and smiled. I replied he knows my age and she was like ha! Really and he still came with this gifts. Hmm, Aunty sorry but he's not serious. He's deceiving you.
And I didn't ask for her opinion o. She was just opportune to be around, when the dashing young guy came to pay me a visit. I said well babe, don't bother your head about it. Let it rest OK? I'm done with this topic about him.
cheesy Chai, some girls are poisonous. I swear.

You're a smart woman! Thumbs up kiss
You gave the best response to that lady... You're smart!
Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by victorian(f): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nukilia:

You're a smart woman! Thumbs up kiss
You gave the best response to that lady... You're smart!

Thanks dear

I had already seen her problem, and I knew she was jealous and I was shocked she was jealous. I never in my wildest dream expect such but I quickly controlled myself

Because this is a young lady who has her own man o. Its not like she's not dating any guy o. She in a relationship spending weekends in her bf's place hoping she will get pregnant, cos that's the condition the guy gave her before he will marry her. But nothing till date.

Na my body and my toaster her eyes enter.

She was even surprised I didn't get angry and insult her, cos she then asked me another day, hope I didn't feel bad on what she said to me. I smiled at her and I said nope I didn't feel bad. I was just surprised u have such mind towards me. Its not like I asked for your opinion but u simply tried to spoil my mood that fateful day. But I decided instantly not to allow u spoil the wonderful state of mind I was in.
I only blame myself., not you for what u said. Assuming I didn't allow u come into my apartment that day and I pretend I wasn't home. You wont be around to know who came to visit me and who didn't. So don't worry, I'm not angry at you and moreover, I have forgotten about it sef.

She said, ehn she knows I will feel angry but she's just protecting me from bad guys who would want to take advantage of me. I replied babe : I can protect myself, I don't need u to protect me. OK?
I know what I'm doing.

Smhhhh, anyways my dear Nukila its well. I keep away from all these small small girls , some don't have filter at all .. And me? I cant shout Biko. I can't use my own hand and draw wahala to myself.

Mba! I cant.

My Sister it's well o
Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by Nukilia: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:
Thanks dear
I had already seen her problem, and I knew she was jealous and I was shocked she was jealous. I never in my wildest dream expect such but I quickly controlled myself
Because this is a young lady who has her own man o. Its not like she's not dating any guy o. She in a relationship spending weekends in her bf's place hoping she will get pregnant, cos that's the condition the guy gave her before he will marry her. But nothing till date.
Na my body and my toaster her eyes enter.
She was even surprised I didn't get angry and insult her, cos she then asked me another day, hope I didn't feel bad on what she said to me. I smiled at her and I said nope I didn't feel bad. I was just surprised u have such mind towards me. Its not like I asked for your opinion but u simply tried to spoil my mood that fateful day. But I decided instantly not to allow u spoil the wonderful state of mind I was in.
I only blame myself., not you for what u said. Assuming I didn't allow u come into my apartment that day and I pretend I wasn't home. You wont be around to know who came to visit me and who didn't. So don't worry, I'm not angry at you and moreover, I have forgotten about it sef.
She said, ehn she knows I will feel angry but she's just protecting me from bad guys who would want to take advantage of me. I replied babe : I can protect myself, I don't need u to protect me. OK?
I know what I'm doing.
Smhhhh, anyways my dear Nukila its well. I keep away from all these small small girls , some don't have filter at all .. And me? I cant shout Biko. I can't use my own hand and draw wahala to myself.
Mba! I cant.
My Sister it's well o

We keep learning everyday.. The best thing is to stay away from toxic people... You'll live long if you can stay far away from such people.
Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by victorian(f): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2019
Nukilia:

We keep learning everyday.. The best thing is to stay away from toxic people... You'll live long if you can stay far away from such people.

I'm telling you.

I don't need toxic people around me at all. I try as much as possible to quietly withdraw from such people, no quarrel no fight. I jejely walk away.

Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Was Impregnated By A Guy That She Is Older Than” A Lady Rants(vid) by Nukilia: 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
victorian:

I'm telling you.
I don't need toxic people around me at all. I try as much as possible to quietly withdraw from such people, no quarrel no fight. I jejely walk away.
Thanks dear kiss

grin grin Jejely walk away is the right words to use. No time at all

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Nollywood Celebrities Who Have Died In 2020(PICTURES) / Denzel Washington Vs Will Smith / More Romance For Pen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.