Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,665 members, 7,979,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 04:15 AM

NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her (9589 Views)

Nysc Marriage / URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data / NYSC MARRIAGE: Corper Sets To Marry Spanish PPA Boss In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by Bloejoey(m): 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2010
@poster
guy, u b graduate na, use ur head and make good money.500k is too small to plan a wedding to begin with. (even if its a small wedding) and wats up wiv u sleepin with a girl u just met? shows ure cheap and shes cheap too. Erase ur mind of that sick idea (even if its for fun & adventure) and plan ur future. dont get stuck o!
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by deekseen(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2010
Guy this girl don dey do "for better" with all the sweet words, passionate wiping and 250k. After the marriage the "for worse" part na im she go show you.
You know how some girls dey do - very possessive people.
Use your head.
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by bechex(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2010
^^^^lol
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by Onyema1(m): 1:36am On Oct 24, 2010
@OP you are a BIG fool!!!! What did you learn in the university? fraud I think. After we will all be crying that the leaders are this the leaders are that. just look at what is operating in your mind at this level not to talk about when, if ever, somebody like you would be in a position of authority. You are doomed if you don't know. Try it and you will live to regret your life. Born Thief!!!!!! And you had the effrontery to post your decayed mind on the world wide web? Oleee nla!!
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by Osama10(m): 2:21am On Oct 24, 2010
Onyema1:

@OP you are a BIG fool!!!! What did you learn in the university? fraud I think. After we will all be crying that the leaders are this the leaders are that. just look at what is operating in your mind at this level not to talk about when, if ever, somebody like you would be in a position of authority. You are doomed if you don't know. Try it and you will live to regret your life. Born Thief!!!!!! And you had the effrontery to post your decayed mind on the world wide web? Oleee nla!!

;DPeople are so angry these days here. grin
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by esilove(m): 4:52am On Oct 24, 2010
@ poster, Dont try such devastating act the girl might decide to remain in her marriage. Girls are despiratly looking for husband today. unless you love her upto marriage then you can go ahead otherwise, dont try it.
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by chiberry(f): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2011
AT his age, you are given him advice, i cant even imagine my self wasting my advice on dis poor Arrow who says he is from a well to do home, just listen to what dis unimaginable Barom is saying- 70:20. now the insults falls to the girl, did she force you to accept. dont be a fool. act your age. people like you donserve a place in dis world.onyema- dat was a good advice. ifido, if you dont have money and you think dats a quick way of having it, y not try begging for alms!!!!!!!!!!!!! you ungreatful,sefish and foolish brat. you curse them rather than waste advices on them. mumu. go and marry, i can see that's your priority. igbo thief.
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by Sijo01(f): 11:20am On Feb 17, 2011
just because of 500k, guy are u that poor and desperate. i will advice you manage your federal alawi, complete your service year and make better plans for yourself. by the way are your parents aware of your ungodly plans?
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by ifyalways(f): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2011
I never knew such awofs even dey.
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by pwiz(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2011
Anoda Aba spare part dealer turn corper,coz na IGBO guys lyk u dey afta dis get money fast stuff, U are playing with two things FG and a gurlz HEART, plz stop
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by odoc: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2013
y everybody keep saying d guy is trying to hook the guy n not d guy? grown u everyone dis guy think he is smart n d girl want to play d game with him.............. who say is not the guy dat want the girl n he is forming all dis i trust nigeria girls ohhhh wen it come to marriage matter dey r very scared but if na normal game thing d girl fit gree hahahahaha bad boy d girl catch u nah ucome her come dey talk lie abi[/color][color=#000000] shocked grin
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by onlineresource: 2:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
There is nothing as dangarous as a woman's scorn. If you go ahead with the plan. You are finished.
For real, you are willing to signup something that has a very big consequence in the future
Re: NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her by Opitoke(m): 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol...that money is usually paid after 1year into d marriage. U must have given birth to ur first child before u are paid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nysc Batch C 2014 Edo Corpers...lets Meet Here!!!! / NYSC 2019 Batch A Deployment Date / Orientation Course Scheduled For July 2018 Come In...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.