Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,028 members, 7,939,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani (1178 Views)

Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Man Posing With His "Sex Doll" In A Wedding Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by remababy2: 10:07am On Aug 17, 2019
Weeks after Toyin Lawani was spotted in some nude photo campaigns on Instagram, the celebrity stylist has revealed that it is part of her business strategy.

The mother of two further revealed that she is not bothered about the criticism her nude campaign incurs as she is only passionate about her products and also believes nobody can promote them the way she does.

SHE SAID, “TO BE HONEST, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY. NOW THAT I AM SINGLE AND BUILDING A BRAND, PEOPLE KEEP FORGETTING THAT THIS IS ALSO A MARKETING STRATEGY. AT THE END OF THE DAY, IT DOESN’T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME. I AM SO PASSIONATE ABOUT ALL MY PRODUCTS, AND I BELIEVE THAT NOBODY CAN PROMOTE THEM THE WAY I DO. NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU PAY SOMEONE TO HELP PROMOTE YOUR PRODUCTS, YOU HAVE TO BE THE BRAIN BEHIND IT."

On criticism she told Saturday Beats;

“I DON’T CARE AND I DON’T READ THEM. IT IS WHEN YOU BRING IT TO MY PAGE THAT I WOULD SEE THEM.”

See more here https://thickmatch.com/posing-nude-business-strategy-toyin-lawani/

Re: Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by InlandTaipan84(m): 11:13am On Aug 17, 2019
��Not only business strategy......
...more like Holosho strategy.. Mtcheew
Re: Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by peekay007: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2019
Foreign Culture has taken away our respected rich African Values..............we no longer respect our family names and traditional values.
Re: Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by Ryan03(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2019
I love her body

1 Like

Re: Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2019
Yes you are right about that. That's the only business strategy for hoes.
Re: Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by czarina(f): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Those boobs!
Re: Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
When Jesus comes the second time, he will not hear that strategy grammar. He will only ask whether your garment was spotless.

Because of all the richest men and women in history, I've never come across any that had to go naked as a strategy.
Re: Posing nude is a business strategy – Toyin Lawani by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
publicity is publicity, whether positive or negative.
she wants to generate controversy and that's what you are serving her.
if only we can all ignore her and stop making her trend, she will get the point that people dont freaking care about her nudes.
BUT ALAS WE ARE ALL FVCKING HYPOCRITES, CAUSE WE CARE!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Ex-girlfriend And This Happened Afterwards / On Kingtblakhoc Recent Weight Loss Photos / New Paypal Exchanger: The Latest Trustworthy Romance Section Exchanger In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.