Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (54588 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigerians Being Held Backward By Leadership Failure / Peter Obi: Nigerians Can’t Continue To Live In Mutual Suspicion / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by nonut: 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Parada:
Pardon my manners but was that how you Igbos waited for Buhari Tinubu Awolowo n co to be convicted before disparaging them daily on NL with your foolish mouth ?
Your ill manners is of no concern to me.
I won't be the one to stop you from intentionally being a clown.

1 Like

Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Olatara(f): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2019
onetouchconcept:
Hmmn.

There is no smoke without fire, let the FBI do their job. If he is indeed fraudulent, I'm sure the FBI will find out and Forbes will issue a statement in that regard because why? THEY HAVE A WORKING SYSTEM UNLIKE HERE IN NIGERIA.

he is not even charged yet and Nigerians are already embarking on social media trial. I'm sure Forbes performed background checks on him before publishing his name. So chill
Thank you o, I am not happy at all with all the guy is going through.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by hardon1(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
why all these rants, its just an arrest. he has not been convicted of the crime. every billionaire go through police questioning when certain things are suspected. he has not been convicted
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by elvisimeh(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2019
The tweet clearly shows Atiku was replying a tweet by INVICTUSObi, probably to a question asked by the latter.

What this shows is that Atiku just like so many of you do not know how to use Twitter, since it's a convention on Twitter to mention an handle before subsequent text and not after.

I don't see how someone vying for a public office replying an electorate on social media could possibly have known that the said electorate is a fraudster.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Anndrew(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
anonymous1759:

Many people are bashing this guy for making money illegally despite the fact he invested the money in Nigeria and still runs a charity organization.

But the same jobless, holy holy youths who disguise as honest hard working Nigerians but have a heart filled with hate and envy. Will support corrupt politicians who steal from them directly and use the money to host meetings in Dubai, acquire jewelry worth over $40 m. Same politicians who give their in-laws over $40 m for special assignments, some stole $2 b meant to fight insurgency that led to death of innocent people is not blood money or ritual?

What about the ones who invite bullion vans(tinubu) their house? Some even hide money in their Agbada(gandollar) in broad day light.
If I start listing names from Jan to Dec it won't be enough.

Yet the hard work Nigerian youth won't see those one's they believe they can never get to that level but when they see a young a man like them doing Fine they feel intimated and pray for their downfall.

All of una dey mad, the same youth who criticise these men will storm their social media handle to beg for bread but can't Demand Accountability from their leaders who put them in that mess.

The foreign Agencies you give credit to commit more atrocities than Nigerians useless Asslicking youths .

I'll not be surprised if this guy spends 10 yrs in jail and still come out richer than some people criticizing him.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by zone51: 1:09am On Aug 18, 2019
festacman:
Emoney? Churchill?

I no know book!
lol make I add more names.

Cubana
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2019
Parada:
The funniest comment I read in a long while?
Sir, pls are you Igbo ? because the way you reason to the extent of doubting FBI I fear o.

He has a point.Do I think its all people fbi comes for thst end up being locked up? Some are found to be guiltless.

So just because FBI mad an arrest then we begin to conclude? Iam not saying he isn't guilty as I myself dont know the facts neither do u.
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by lilytender: 7:50am On Aug 18, 2019
onetouchconcept:
Hmmn.

There is no smoke without fire, let the FBI do their job. If he is indeed fraudulent, I'm sure the FBI will find out and Forbes will issue a statement in that regard because why? THEY HAVE A WORKING SYSTEM UNLIKE HERE IN NIGERIA.

he is not even charged yet and Nigerians are already embarking on social media trial. I'm sure Forbes performed background checks on him before publishing his name. So chill

How are you deriving such excitement in your stupidity?
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by Parada: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
How market Mr Confirmer ?

mypains:
You must be stupid for trying to link tribalism to this, instead of using your blocked head to find out the truth yourself, you here masturbating over INSTABLOG news, which no international tabloid has yet to report and the news is only trending in Nigeria...

YES, i am igbo and I have reached out to FBI in order to find out the truth(and I hope they confirm it). I am not stupid like you dunces who can not use their brain, reason why it is so easy to fool you all.

UNTIL FBI confirms this, instablog and the others can sock my diiikc
Re: Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster by mypains: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Parada:
How market Mr Confirmer ?

Oga shut up... I do not get carried away except the right source speak, which they eventually did.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Uche Ogbuagu Completed These Projects Within 70 Days As Imo Lawmaker / Photo: New Boko Haram Victims: Mass Grave Of Almost 100 Bodies Found In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.