Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,644 members, 7,878,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 AM

See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus (953 Views)

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager / Man Rubs Military Woman's Bum In A Bus In Lagos / Man Breaks Wife's Head After She Caught Him Cheating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 17, 2019
A man in a commercial bus with a military woman was caught rubbing her buttocks from behind on a bus going to CMS from Ajah in Lagos state.

The Military woman who revealed she is a mother of five verbally attacks the man who she caught rubbing her buttocks from behind in the bus as she promises to death with him.

The woman who was not on uniform did not take it likely with the man after he continued to try defending himself while she puts him in his place.

D'Real Osas who was in the bus when it happened shared the video on his page. He wrote;

Yesterday was on a bus from Ajah going to CMS.

How military woman reacted when she noticed a local man rubbing her ass from the back. ���

Local man still claiming Ibile without knowing she's a military woman.

On getting to Bonny Camp (Military barrack) Woman asked the man to come down. She really wanted to teach this man a lesson. You know Lagos people� they begged for the Him. Even Police man begged for him. Local man was in shock and his legs started shaking. �

Watch video below.

https://lailasnews.com/see-how-military-woman-reacts-after-man-rubs-her-buttocks-in-a-bus-video/

lalasticlala
seun

Re: See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus by onetouchconcept(m): 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
God don save this one. Rubbing yansh inside public bus. Result of too much xvideos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus by dyze(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
grin omo ale
Re: See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus by Davash222(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Local man is konjified.

1 Like

Re: See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2019
Ah..

Military Woman ke
Re: See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus by Attempt: 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Local man suppose dead my Now! His village people inhumanly unknowingly close his case file.
Re: See Reaction Of Military Woman After She Caught Man Rubbing Her Buttocks In Bus by Aladdin1(m): 4:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
Na God save am.like say the army woman arrange soldier men to beat am.him for know say police na im best friend.him go dey say;where police dey sef make dem come arrest me b4 these people go kill me.him face go come resemble cartoon characters.

(1) (Reply)

Mompha Runs Away From Armed Robbers / Man Allegedly Beheads 4-year-old Nephew In Anambra (photo) / An Advance Fee Fraud(419). What You Need To Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.