Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,913 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nigeria Music Industry Is The Biggest In Africa – Sarkodie Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria Music Industry Is The Biggest In Africa – Sarkodie Reveals (401 Views)

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Sarkodie Attacked In Fight Between Davido And Wizkid's Crew In Dubai / MY Boobs Are The Biggest In Nollywood: Mimi Mitchell Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Music Industry Is The Biggest In Africa – Sarkodie Reveals by Pambaze(m): 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Many industry players and music lovers in Nigeria currently believe that the local music industry isn’t good enough to attain international recognition or even rub shoulder with international act as many Nigerian artiste have been said to be familiarizing their international counterparts.

One of the biggest rappers in Africa and the CEO of SarkCess Music, Michael Owusu Addo, popularly known as Sarkodie has revealed in an interview with Dr. Cann on his ‘Showbiz Xtra’ show on Happy FM that the only music industry which will be a little ahead to that of his country home, Ghana in recent times will be that of the brothers and sisters in the Fatherland, Nigeria.

Sarkodie made the revelation when asked which of the African music industry have more capital investment between Ghana, Nigeria and South Africa. He added that Nigerian music have grown so big because of the creativity of the artiste and capital investment either from the artiste, record label or Government.

The finest African rapper believes the the top three music industry in Africa are Nigeria, Ghana and South Africa respectively. Although he believes the Ghana industry is bigger than that of South Africa with Nigeria Clinching the top position in Africa.

Sarkodie also applauded all his colleagues in the music industry for making this achievement possible through their hard work and great musical content they consistently release.

The rapper is currently promoting the third single off his Black Love Album titled “Do You” which features Mr. Eazi.

More News and Celebrity Gist on pambaze.com

PAMBAZE HotFlick: British Singer features Burna Boy On A new Love Jam “Be Honest”
https://pambaze.com/2019/08/17/pambaze-hotflick-british-singer-features-burna-boy-on-a-new-love-jam-be-honest/

My Bride Price Is $45,720 According To My Dad – Beautiful Lady Reveals
https://pambaze.com/2019/08/16/my-bride-price-is-45720-according-to-my-dad-beautiful-lady-reveals/

https://pambaze.com/2019/08/17/hollywood-actor-peter-fonda-dies-at-79/

Re: Nigeria Music Industry Is The Biggest In Africa – Sarkodie Reveals by festacman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Not a big deal, considering our population, which guarantees large pool of talents and massive market.

Matter of fact, we are performing below capacity at present.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Tacha Kneels Down Begging Biggie (video) / Billionaire Cologne: I Love Fragrance-shata Bandle / Mr P Bättl€$ Rudeboy In Live Freestyle! (and This Happened!!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.